Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
That dude is either long gone to a country where there's no extradition rules OR he's hiding out preparing to off himself

Motherfukkers even CONSIDER accusing me of a murder I know I didn't commit, you will see me at the fukking police station later that day with a full story that exonerates me completely
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Be food brehs

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
True, but it's kind of the same situation as this story. .Them girls father was acting really strange after them girls came up missing, the camping trip when they never went camping b4, going to store to buy cake after coming home and seeing your kids missing, and neighbors saying the father was burning stuff in his garage later that day, but no arrest was made because the parents stop cooperating and no bodies of the girls been found.

The mother other kids don't even fukk with the mom because they believe she knows what happened to their sisters.

You right shyt was weird.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Not even trying to be funny but why is this big? People die everyday.

You know why

full

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
They still haven't found him???:comeon:

It is good to be a white man in America.:wow:

He looks like regular cac.

Speaking of missing people, remember a couple months back this Chinese guy killed his Chinese friend over some white girl? Does anyone remember that story?? I wonder if that guy was ever caught.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Why is this thread 50 pages long?

Her parents are fukking stupid to allow her to drive across country with her boyfriend.

fukkin white people and their adventures

:camby: