Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That dude is either long gone to a country where there's no extradition rules OR he's hiding out preparing to off himself

Motherfukkers even CONSIDER accusing me of a murder I know I didn't commit, you will see me at the fukking police station later that day with a full story that exonerates me completely

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That dude is either long gone to a country where there's no extradition rules OR he's hiding out preparing to off himself

Motherfukkers even CONSIDER accusing me of a murder I know I didn't commit, you will see me at the fukking police station later that day with a full story that exonerates me completely

Ehhhh that's kind of risky logic since we've seen in many situations of people who ended up showing up at the police station to clear their name only to never end up getting out of jail. It's the reason why you ask for a lawyer to cover yourself in case.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
That's a fukk up on the police's part, which they've made this entire situation. That's their job to keep tabs on his whereabouts.
no doubt. i just know when its the big black guy that did the white girl w/ blonde hair harm...allegedly, a tight community will look after their own.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Don’t go WITHOUT a Lawyer

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Don’t go WITHOUT a Lawyer

By far the biggest mistake that people make when dealing with the police. You aren't obligated nor have to answer any questions that they ask you without a lawyer present. It's amazing that people tend to overlook that basic concept.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They found a body in Alabama they are investigating. They got a tip to go there and they searched and found the body behind some store.

Breh I swear to God I told my girl last night they gonna find him in Alabama behind Trader Joe's either dead or begging for some organic cashews.