Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:God forbid The Coli was around during the Heaven's Gate suicides. Some Coli breh would storm into the thread and be like:

"Who gives a fukk about some dumb ass following cacs, at least they got some fly kicks on their way up to the spaceship with their dumb asses:gucci:"

Imagine The Coli during the Hernandez Brothers case:

"fukk them whiny spicy cacs, their parents should had beat their asses until the check bounce"

The Death of Hitler:

.-- .... --- / --. .. ...- . ... / .- / ... .... .. - / .- -... --- ..- - / .... .. - .-.. . .-. / .- -. -.. / - .... . / -.-. .- -.-. / -. .- --.. .. ... .-.-.-

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Every year.. 600,000 people go missing. If all white people were reported it would be on the news all day. The main reason this picked up was she was a youtuber or whatever. They didn't actually care to find her.. fukking regular people went out to find her.
:gucci:he was asking a specific question about black women being taken with little or no media coverage and your push back it happens to white men too?:camby:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:francis:God forbid The Coli was around during the Heaven's Gate suicides. Some Coli breh would storm into the thread and be like:

"Who gives a fukk about some dumb ass following cacs, at least they got some fly kicks on their way up to the spaceship with their dumb asses:gucci:"

"fukk them whiny spicy cacs, their parents should had beat their asses until the check bounce"

The Death of Hitler:

.-- .... --- / --. .. ...- . ... / .- / ... .... .. - / .- -... --- ..- - / .... .. - .-.. . .-. / .- -. -.. / - .... . / -.-. .- -.-. / -. .- --.. .. ... .-.-.-

This one of the few safe spaces where people can openly shyt on white people, call out racism and oppression and not be banned, and you in here complaining about the most trivial of sentiments, which is, why this cac getting all this attention and what makes her so special? And shyt, I even agree it’s a little insensitive. Cause I feel the same way, but since it’s out there, I do have empathy. But why can’t nikkas have this? Why do you have to make false correlations to people like Hitler, which committed genocide:mjpls: This is a missing white girl case. Obviously we don’t have to know about this and would most definitely need to know about Hitler smh

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Someone hurry up and find this nikka already :bryan:

Breh probably in the upper room right now. Or maybe the lower room. I don’t think you can kill someone and then kill yourself in a matter of a few days and still get the invite. I don’t really know how it work for sure though

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:he was asking a specific question about black women being taken with little or no media coverage and your push back it happens to white men too?:camby:

Jhonni Blaze went missing. Imagine if CNN covered that.. We would have found out she was lin a hotel a week later.

Y'all think they really care. The cops didn't really care to search for her. fukking people got interested in the story and found car. Why didn't one nikka find Jhonni Blaze? Cause nobody gave a fukk. White people go missing all the time and nobody cares.

You saying black girls don't get coverage is like white folks saying why did george floyd get all this media when a white man died like that it wasn't all over the news..

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

The Death of Hitler:

This nikka actually wrote morse code

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This one of the few safe spaces where people can openly shyt on white people, call out racism and oppression and not be banned, and you in here complaining about the most trivial of sentiments, which is, why this cac getting all this attention and what makes her so special? And shyt, I even agree it’s a little insensitive. Cause I feel the same way, but since it’s out there, I do have empathy. But why can’t nikkas have this? Why do you have to make false correlations to people like Hitler, which committed genocide:mjpls: This is a missing white girl case. Obviously we don’t have to know about this and would most definitely need to know about Hitler smh

:yeshrug:I'm just shooting jokes since this thread got derailed to all hell. Honestly, I could give a fukk, I'm just eating eucalyptus flavored popcorn and on the edge of my seat with the fukkery.

Somehow someway, there would be Coli ancestor that would find a way to bytch about Hitler in morse code :aicmon:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Ok we ge it. They are white. Now would yall shut the fukk up about the pages.

People are into true crime content. I dont care if it was midgets, I'm into shyt like this.

And dont act like yall really care about the race cuz if yall did, the LaVena Johnson thread I made would have done numbers.
I am heavy into true crime, go on unresolved mysteries Reddit damn near everyday, but the way the cops handled this situation is too glaring for me to just let it go with the race shyt. That’s literally the reason why the girl is dead and homie was able to run

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I am heavy into true crime, go on unresolved mysteries Reddit damn near everyday, but the way the cops handled this situation is too glaring for me to just let it go with the race shyt. That’s literally the reason why the girl is dead and homie was able to run

like I said rarely is a woman killed by a stranger more times it’s someone she knows