Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:what:

So you think someone sane, would go on a cross country road trip with someone they're planning on murdering who's literally recording everything? I'm thinking they both were off their meds, something happened and went too far and she got killed. I don't think he planned anything out because the circumstances are so stupid, that nobody could possibly "plan" and execute this in this fashion with a blueprint.

:mjlol:

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know if his actions after her disappearance throw the shyt I'm saying out the window tho.
:hubie:
I don't know brother. I don't know but if you're researching places to leave bodies, you aint that crazy, you're just a nikka who can't control his anger.

What's the cause of death?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Did y’all see this: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wf...bby-petito-weeks-before-she-went-missing/amp/

apparently he slapped her one morning, a few weeks before she went missing. And then I know she slapped him too. Because of how they look (an innocent cute white girl and a typical outdoorsy liberal young white guy) no one including their families were paying attention to how dysfunctional that relationship was. They had no business getting engaged at their ages anyway but based on what a friend said about this guy (that he would have episodes and that he was extremely controlling and yes her mom knew about it) it looks like everyone including gabby was pretending that the relationship was solid enough to make it through their travels.

If I was a white and my boyfriend one day suggested we go hiking I’d give him the side eye. Like damn is my ass really coming back home when this is said and done or is it likely that he’s going to wring my neck and then continue hiking.

On top of that, I can’t imagine living out of that tiny van. I’m sorry but white people really be taking adventures to whole new levels—like let’s go live out of our tiny van and go hiking up mountains and explore nature for the next 6 months. It doesn’t even sound fun. I feel for her family though. It’s very clear that Brian’s family has been protecting him and they know he killed the girl and went on the run well before they went to the police to report him missing.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They found a body in Alabama they are investigating. They got a tip to go there and they searched and found the body behind some store.
breh
imagine this dude commited homicide ran home to his parents for help they reluctantly help him slip away to avoid the heat for a bit then he offs himself and leaves them with the mess to face the girls parents, the world and now law enforcement :why::why::why::why:
the amount of lives ruined :wow:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
breh
imagine this dude commited homicide ran home to his parents for help they reluctantly help him slip away to avoid the heat for a bit then he offs himself and leaves them with the mess to face the girls parents, the world and now law enforcement :why::why::why::why:
the amount of lives ruined :wow:
I hope he's still alive and didn't have the nuts to off himself. Don't even understand the logic of breaking off the engagement and still going cross country with her especially when she was mentally off. But if he did off himself hopefully he left a confession letter.
But his parents gonna end up Americas most hated because of his ass.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
after watching the traffic stop video my short take is:

she was emotionally unstable. he didnt have the temperament to deal with that and prolly became abusive as a result of his lack of patience with her. him kicking her out of her van is wild. even if she did have an episode. its her shyt. how bout you leave?

hats off but warnings to people that date emotionally hair triggered people. if you cant deal with that shyt, dont.
prayers up to people in abusive relationships. hope you get out before something terrible like this happens...well, anything, for that matter

toxic relationship. they shouldnt have been together. all the comments in her socials talked about how happy she always looked. thats why i dont believe non of that shyt, especially the ones that document their entire "perfect" life. like no adversity or bad days? no such thing and probably covering something not right in your life.

RIP to her, but id be remiss if i didnt notice how vastly different white cops treat white men and black men. they did everything but crack a can of apple juice for him and pour it over ice. a brother woulda still been sitting on that curb, treated like a murderer...more than likely.

and certainly this "person of interest" woulda been a dub. it would be a man hunt by now.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
after watching the traffic stop video my short take is:

she was emotionally unstable. he didnt have the temperament to deal with that and prolly became abusive as a result of his lack of patience with her. him kicking her out of her van is wild. even if she did have an episode. its her shyt. how bout you leave?

hats off but warnings to people that date emotionally hair triggered people. if you cant deal with that shyt, dont.
prayers up to people in abusive relationships. hope you get out before something terrible like this happens...well, anything, for that matter

toxic relationship. they shouldnt have been together. all the comments in her socials talked about how happy she always looked. thats why i dont believe non of that shyt, especially the ones that document their entire "perfect" life. like no adversity or bad days? no such thing and probably covering something not right in your life.

RIP to her, but id be remiss if i didnt notice how vastly different white cops treat white men and black men. they did everything but crack a can of apple juice for him and pour it over ice. a brother woulda still been sitting on that curb, treated like a murderer...more than likely.

and certainly this "person of interest" woulda been a dub. it would be a man hunt by now.

Kind of hard to have a man hunt for someone when the autopsy isn't done to determine how she was killed. Besides, there wouldn't even need to be a man hunt if the police involved actually kept tabs on their "person of interest" and his whereabouts instead of letting him go missing as they did.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yeah he did that shyt. It just baffles me the FBI waits 3 weeks to just even go question him let alone arrest him. Da fukk? White privilege at its finest. Disgusting :what::wtf:

I don't think the fbi even knew about her missing until 9/11, that's when the family officially reported her missing(I think they tried a few days prior as well) but when they went to go question him he immediately got a lawyer and didn't say shyt.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Kind of hard to have a man hunt for someone when the autopsy isn't done to determine how she was killed. Besides, there wouldn't even need to be a man hunt if the police involved actually kept tabs on their "person of interest" and his whereabouts instead of letting him go missing as they did.
oh, im not eeeeem talking about a manhunt on the books. everyone would know where the fuk he was. like soon as he left the house "where you going, black guy? oh, fine, we just gonna follow you to the diner...hey, thought you were just getting something to eat..."

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
oh, im not eeeeem talking about a manhunt on the books. everyone would know where the fuk he was. like soon as he left the house "where you going, black guy? oh, fine, we just gonna follow you to the diner...hey, thought you were just getting something to eat..."

That's a fukk up on the police's part, which they've made this entire situation. That's their job to keep tabs on his whereabouts.