Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s Smart Not To Talk To The Cause Whether He Killed Her Or Not, He’s Probably Seen Netflix Docs Where They Press People For 12 Hours A Day Till They Break

They’ll Have You Admitting To Murder Just To End The Grilling

When i was 16... I had a felony charge and a misdemeanor charge.. I talked to the cops because i didn't do it.. Told them my story and then my parents hired a lawyer.. he comes and was like "never talk to them without a lawyer present" i wanted to go to trial but he told me they have nothing on you for the felony but because you admitted to being in a restricted area, they will charge you for that instead.. I had to plea to the lesser charge..I never talk to a cop since that day..

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
He doesn't have to tell them anything voluntarily. Even if he got arrested, his lawyers would tell him to keep his mouth shut and let them do the talking. That "anything you say can and will be used against you..." is for real :heh:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
1) they just announced there was NO connection between the couple that was killed

2) on the livestream , there’s hella ppl protesting on their lawn . Police just entered not too long ago

3) a press conference was postponed then cancelled

maybe they found the body and have to notify the family

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1) they just announced there was NO connection between the couple that was killed

2) on the livestream , there’s hella ppl protesting on their lawn . Police just entered not too long ago

3) a press conference was postponed then cancelled

maybe they found the body and have to notify the family

:leon: progress