Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Coli savages...

What are some of your best lines to cut off broads you've been seeing? Not straight ghost status, but something to relegate them to the friend zone?

I'm terrible at cutting chicks loose and usually either just juggle until it blows up in my face or they get fed up with my inconsistency and start to dip.
Once told a girl "I'm gonna go home I'm not feeling it today" straight started crying. Got super cold and broke it off with me a day later.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Coli savages...

What are some of your best lines to cut off broads you've been seeing? Not straight ghost status, but something to relegate them to the friend zone?

I'm terrible at cutting chicks loose and usually either just juggle until it blows up in my face or they get fed up with my inconsistency and start to dip.

You gotta just man up and be honest.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
i hope she is still alive and is found, and I don't wanna be "that guy" but if this was a black couple and the police stopped them, and the dude had those scratches on his face, and both parties admitted the woman put hands on him, they would have arrested the female on the spot.

the traffic stop is the perfect example of white privilege. They didn't even pat them down

"Would you like some water? It's hot out here in the sun...."

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So the last time they saw the girl was when the police split them up sent the boy to a hotel without the van.

Somehow he ends up with the van.

So more than likely he went to the hotel and they started texting each other and then she showed back up to fight and argue he either choked her out or she said f this gave him the van and then went off in the woods acting like he was going to hurt herself and he said fine go and never went after her.

Another scenario. The cop who split them up murdered her.

Last scenario she showed up with the van and said take it and go home and went off with some creepy weirdos never seen again

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
he might if there’s no gps/cellphone pings to track

when your living off the grid it’s a perfect plan to get away with it
These 2 sound nutty. I don’t think he premeditated. Probably left a trail a mile wide and is consulting with his lawyers to see if he can finesse his way out of it

being a social media whore at least she left a digital footprint.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is fascinating, so dude can just not talk or say I don't know where the bytch is she walked off on me, and the cops can't do absolutely nothing?
They can't do anything unless they find a body, some evidence or he confesses.

The longer video really paints him as an overbearing, manipulative dikk. I have no doubt that he killed her out there.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
So why ain’t they got a warrant yet?
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So the last time they saw the girl was when the police split them up sent the boy to a hotel without the van.

Somehow he ends up with the van.

So more than likely he went to the hotel and they started texting each other and then she showed back up to fight and argue he either choked her out or she said f this gave him the van and then went off in the woods acting like he was going to hurt herself and he said fine go and never went after her.

Another scenario. The cop who split them up murdered her.

Last scenario she showed up with the van and said take it and go home and went off with some creepy weirdos never seen again

The most likely scenario is generally the right scenario

He killed her