Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this WFLA news channel got a spokesman for the North Port Police Department and this dude is being super aggressive and defending their department and this news anchor just grilling back at him, wtf is this shyt :skip: :mjlol:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
this WFLA news channel got a spokesman for the North Port Police Department and this dude is being super aggressive and defending their department and this news anchor just grilling back at him, wtf is this shyt :skip: :mjlol:
He ran off on them, they know their jobs are fukked

I wouldn’t be surprised if they find a body and try to act like it’s his to save face. There ain’t no way you let a suspected murderer just mosey out when you’re supposed to be surveilling them. Elliot Stabler would never allow some shyt like this to happen

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Maybe he got caught slipping and the cops snatched his ass up to get that confession

:demonic:

He didnt cough it up and hittum with the.

I know my rights. Do whatever you're gonna do you toy cop do you can't touch me :feedme:

:smugfavre:

:upsetfavre: hey don't touch me a$$hole
:smugdraper:
:merchant:
:bryan: mommyyyyyyyyyy
:smugbiden:
:deadmanny:
:win:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
That’s exactly what’s going on, eventually a mob will form in front of that house if the fbi doesn’t solve it quick
Yep. It's already started and now he's missing. Cops should bring the parents in. They're accessories to her disappearence ATP. The dad probably helped destroy any incriminating evidence when he returned and mom helped him slip away