Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
People on her IG page and on reddit have suspected that Brian personally uploaded the final few instagram posts on her IG page, based off the characteristics of how each picture has been captioned, in contrast to how gabby normally posts.

Leading people to believe that her phone was taken away from her.

Reddit believes he could be autistic, citing a recent pinterest post talking about autism and how his social media uploads would make you believe so(but it's hard to decifer someone's condition based off of words)

I think he killed her and hid the body. Drove home and acted normally, and immediately got a lawyer because he thinks he can get away with it or some shyt

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Coli savages...

What are some of your best lines to cut off broads you've been seeing? Not straight ghost status, but something to relegate them to the friend zone?

I'm terrible at cutting chicks loose and usually either just juggle until it blows up in my face or they get fed up with my inconsistency and start to dip.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People on her IG page and on reddit have suspected that Brian personally uploaded the final few instagram posts on her IG page, based off the characteristics of how each picture has been captioned, in contrast to how gabby normally posts.

Leading people to believe that her phone was taken away from her.

Reddit believes he could be autistic, citing a recent pinterest post talking about autism and how his social media uploads would make you believe so(but it's hard to decifer someone's condition based off of words)

I think he killed her and hid the body. Drove home and acted normally, and immediately got a lawyer because he thinks he can get away with it or some shyt

he might if there’s no gps/cellphone pings to track

when your living off the grid it’s a perfect plan to get away with it

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Heard about this one and :snoop:. Not to victim blame but this woman was either mad thirsty or stupid. How you fly across the country to meet up with a creepy ass stranger

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMR9nLHyD/
Man shyt like this is why when people say u really need to make a living in America I understand it

this case seems like it should be taken more serious but the family is gettin stiff armed clearly due to politics and protection. If this happened to a member of a wealthy family it’s not goin down like this