Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man cops dropped the ball on this big time:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: but they went out of their way to protect this dude, benign neglect is still a form of them not doing their jobs... if this man was black they would have arrested him outright, suspected of murder, prime suspect, bail in the millions, etc etc...

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope she is still alive and is found, and I don't wanna be "that guy" but if this was a black couple and the police stopped them, and the dude had those scratches on his face, and both parties admitted the woman put hands on him, they would have arrested the female on the spot.

the traffic stop is the perfect example of white privilege. They didn't even pat them down

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Those cops going to be dealing with that regret for a minute. I watched some of that video, and they both looked on edge, so I'm not sure why the cops gave them the benefit of the doubt and let em go. But here we are.
White privilege got pick 6'd

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
After those 2 girls was murdered, ol dude flew back to Florida to help his pops with a storage unit , then flew back to his girl on Aug 23. She was last seen on Aug 24 , last on Insta on Aug 25

those 2 ladies was last seen on Aug 13, in the same city and same night/day he was in that hotel the cops took him to. Their last texts was to friends was about a “creepy man”

like I said before , dont be surprised if this cac is a triple murderer

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is some of da most ignorant, simple minded and uncultured shyt ever. Y'all pigeonhole yourselves in these boxes with self imposed limitations and wonder why da highlight of your lives is hookah & standin' around at shytty clubs, bars or lounges with ya faces buried in your phones trying to be cool talm'bout "it's lit", so worried about pegging everything exploratory as "white folks shyt". It's pathetic.
All facts and they try to put it on being Black. Nah.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i hope she is still alive and is found, and I don't wanna be "that guy" but if this was a black couple and the police stopped them, and the dude had those scratches on his face, and both parties admitted the woman put hands on him, they would have arrested the female on the spot.

the traffic stop is the perfect example of white privilege. They didn't even pat them down
I think what makes it even more fukked up, is that they all knew something was wrong from the jump.

Like the cop knew to isolate her right away, while he questioned her.

@Slangtonomo

Daps
After watching the body cam footage, best case scenario is that ole girl had a mental health episode and committed that. And dude got scared as hell cause he knew nobody would believe he didn't do it. So since he aint all the way there either, somehow he convinces himself that the best option for him is to get in the van and go home like :whistle: and hope nobody asks any questions. And obviously his parents got the best lawyers that money can buy cause they protecting ole boy better than the president.

Of course this story depends on us giving him every ounce of doubt.

how in the world is he not in a random interrogation room with 3 investigators :dead:

dude just chilling at home :dead:

fred

Prolly slept better than you and me last night :pachaha:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
him being in possession of the van and refusing to cooperate with the authorities would give probable cause to obtain a warrant... not that difficult to understand

You mentioned possible homicide in your original post, which I responded that they have no proof that she’s even dead at this point. They’ve already inspected the van and whatever evidence he had in his possession is now more than likely gone at this point.

As long as he doesn’t talk and they have no actual proof she’s dead, then there’s nothing they can do about the situation as she’s just a missing person. He knows exactly what he’s doing by not talking.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
After watching the body cam footage, best case scenario is that ole girl had a mental health episode and committed that. And dude got scared as hell cause he knew nobody would believe he didn't do it. So since he aint all the way there either, somehow he convinces himself that the best option for him is to get in the van and go home like :whistle: and hope nobody asks any questions. And obviously his parents got the best lawyers that money can buy cause they protecting ole boy better than the president.

Of course this story depends on us giving him every ounce of doubt.

They are doing exactly what a lawyer should do in telling him to keep his mouth shut, which is unfortunate in this particular case, Even when the eventual interrogation comes, they are going to right in that room along with him making sure that he doesn’t say too much.

You get a lawyer before you get interrogated and not during or after.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
why'd he take her car?

It Was The Only Car They Had lol

She Even Said In The Body Cam Footage That She Doesn’t Drive It And He’s The One Who Drives It Everywhere

I Got A Feeling He Either A. Left Her In A Desolate Area With No Phone Or B. They’re Pulling This Stunt Together For Some Dumb Reason

I Don’t Know shyt Just My Guess

Last edited: