Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Daps
:jbhmm:

I don't know what to make of it. He seems so jovial and happy-go-lucky during the whole thing, even to the point of asking to have the charges dropped. Seems weird that he is suddenly not talking to the police about his missing fiance.
yeah weird behaviour but I think he knows his story wouldn't add up and i'm sure he's watched enough of these cases to know not to talk without a lawyer. drove back in her vehicle, don't know if he even called the police to report her missing, immediately gets a lawyer... it's all very strange :jbhmm:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This is some of da most ignorant, simple minded and uncultured shyt ever. Y'all pigeonhole yourselves in these boxes with self imposed limitations and wonder why da highlight of your lives is hookah & standin' around at shytty clubs, bars or lounges with ya faces buried in your phones trying to be cool talm'bout "it's lit", so worried about pegging everything exploratory as "white folks shyt". It's pathetic.
Now it’s 2 homicides in this Thread:wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Its one of 2 scenarios

1. He killed her and hid the body

2. He left her out in the park and shes dead

Either way... he should be in custody (she had possession of the Van... so should be easy to get a warrant for his arrest for possible homicide)

Can’t get a warrant if there’s no proof that she’s even dead at this point.

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
I used to live in north port and went to high school there class of 11.

A lot of weird shyt goes down there. Denise Amber Lee was another white woman that got murdred and r*ped. Not that far from where I used to live too.

I think this guy did her dirty out in the desert.:lupe:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I’m sure breh was joking about “white people shyt” we all have said that to ourselves atleast once a week

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Story is even more fukked up because this dude is literally not saying shyt. He's not saying where they were last together or why he came back home or what happened. He was home for some time before she was reported missing. Obviously he killed her. I feel sorry for the parents. It would take everything in me not to murder him if I was her father.
If I'm the father then......

Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough,
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you
birdmanhandrub.gif

:birdman: