Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

TL15

Veteran
Daps

full video of the police stop :francis:

yea they saying she was the primary aggressor in this case

shyt they prob had a fight an old boy took things to far

Crazy/sad thing is that if the cops did their job and arrested her for assault (which they admitted) she’d be accounted for :francis:

But I’m sure they didn’t want to do anything to upset the pretty young white girl and now she’s missing :beli:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Crazy/sad thing is that if the cops did their job and arrested her for assault (which they admitted) she’d be accounted for :francis:

But I’m sure they didn’t want to do anything to upset the pretty young white girl and now she’s missing :beli:

fr, let that had been a blk couple fighting . Police failed ol girl . Did they even get a ticket for the illegal traffic maneuvers?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Hiking is not just a white people thing and the :flabbynsick: on here really gotta get out of that simple mindset in thinking so.
I went hiking for the first time in my life a couple months ago and saw all kinds of black folks out there. Met a black chick at the top of the mountain with her two kids and one was like a damn spider just climbing rocks and shyt. I said I’m guessing y’all do this all the time.. she’s like this is our first time up here. That made me smile

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How you go on a road trip with someone and come back with everything but the other person??? I’m supposed to believe you didn’t do it?? How you don’t know what happened? My man need to be in an interrogation room getting the :ufdup: treatment right now. White people are something else man :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How you go on a road trip with someone and come back with everything but the other person??? I’m supposed to believe you didn’t do it?? How you don’t know what happened? My man need to be in an interrogation room getting the :ufdup: treatment right now. White people are something else man :mjlol:

It was a similar that happened around here a few years ago when police believed that a black dude killed his wife, but they could never prove it because they didn't have a body nor any evidence that she was dead. She was literally just a missing a person and there was nothing they could do about it as he just wouldn't talk.

They literally just ended up charging him with arson since he set their house on fire because they had nothing else on him. It's going to be the same case here if they can't prove that she's dead and he doesn't talk.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Putting on my Coli Detective Goggles...

1 of these either happened.
A.) He killed her and hid the body out there somewhere
B.) He abandoned her out there and someone or an animal killed her
C.) He abandoned her out there and she killed her self

:picard:

These would be reasons why he wouldn't be cooperating, unless the truth sounds so ridiculous that he knows it's over anyway.

:manny:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Story is even more fukked up because this dude is literally not saying shyt. He's not saying where they were last together or why he came back home or what happened. He was home for some time before she was reported missing. Obviously he killed her. I feel sorry for the parents. It would take everything in me not to murder him if I was her father.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Those cops going to be dealing with that regret for a minute. I watched some of that video, and they both looked on edge, so I'm not sure why the cops gave them the benefit of the doubt and let em go. But here we are.