Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Imma need u 2 read my other later posts...where I explained what I meant....is that nikka EDP aanta....would U let ur child sit in that nicca lap¡¿ honestly
I'm really sorry that happened to you, you didn't deserve that. But a vast majority of men are not out here touching children. The ones that do are an anomoly that's why they rightfully get treated the way they do when they get caught. If you don't mind me asking, was it a family member?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I'm really sorry that happened to you, you didn't deserve that. But a vast majority of men are not out here touching children. The ones that do are an anomoly that's why they rightfully get treated the way they do when they get caught. If you don't mind me asking, was it a family member?
Yes, it was my cuzzin who was babysitting while my mother worked at nite

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
2u7g2u8zofv61.png

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn

:jbhmm: so this explains why them ofays loved him so much. well, that and the constant buckin of the eyes

unbeknownst to black people when white folks find us funny it isn't always what it appears to be on the surface. you think they're laughing at one thing but it's something else entirely that they all understand; but completely eludes us. checked out a few of his videos and i'm sure edp's incessant eye buckin gave them stepin fetchit vibes

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

:jbhmm: so this explains why them ofays loved him so much. well, that and the constant buckin of the eyes

unbeknownst to black people when white folks find us funny it isn't always what it appears to be on the surface. you think they're laughing at one thing but it's something else entirely that they all understand; but completely eludes us. checked out a few of his videos and i'm sure edp's incessant eye buckin gave them stepin fetchit vibes

Racism and pedo shyt are the real reason he's so popular with white folks.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
More evidence that these pedo hunter guys are idiots. Oldhead youngboy entrapped and assaulted a potential pedo in the pedo's own apartment.

You're free to leave if you fight me.

We won't call the cops if you fight me

If you get in an accident it's not because I beat you up. Say it again for the camera

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
But they still have shane dawson and James Charles on there:mindblown:
The dude who exposed EDP didn't apologize for saying the N word and was damn near doubling down in a update video. Shane Dawson apologized and James Charles is a fakkit, that's probably how they was able to keep their channels.

BTW EDP channel was officially deleted by youtube. EDP said all kind of wild shyt in his videos so ppl probably reported his page which probably got it officially deleted by YouTube.

Just my guesses :yeshrug:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dude who exposed EDP didn't apologize for saying the N word and was damn near doubling down in a update video. Shane Dawson apologized and James Charles is a fakkit, that's probably how they was able to keep their channels.

BTW EDP channel was officially deleted by youtube. EDP said all kind of wild shyt in his videos so ppl probably reported his page which probably got it officially deleted by YouTube.

Just my guesses :yeshrug:

edp erased all his videos so he was probably hoping to not get erased and lose 2 mil subscribers, what a clusterfuk, they all took the L