Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
There's no way possible to know the actual amount of pedophiles and what percentage of them are which gender. All statistics do is show a controlled group of people and there is usually a goal or narrative that they want to promote which is why most "statistics" are bullshyt no matter how much they want to rationalize the fact that they used very small samples. That's why you can pretty much find any statistic that suits whatever narrative you're trying to promote.
Yep. For instance, black crime rates being apparently high are extremely suspect based on how in many areas, police are more likely to over-police, arrest, and convict black people than white people - stats even show that black people are as much as 7x more likely to be falsely convicted than white people. That's why I don't take that "13/50" shyt seriously.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
A child can't sit in their fathers lap??! :dwillhuh:
What about Santa claus?
That's some weird shyt to say, why are you sexualizing children?
Imma need u 2 read my other later posts...where I explained what I meant....is that nikka EDP aanta....would U let ur child sit in that nicca lap¡¿ honestly

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This ain't a contest so don't make it that
I’m not making it a gender contest or war or whatever you’re trying to say.

have you researched or even tried googling. I’m not denying female predators exist. I’m saying the majority of them are men. :yeshrug:

Daps
Ill never understand how high school boys are telling on their female teachers who are being sexual with them.

Unless she built like Precious, i wouldnt have never told on my female teachers if they wanted to touch on me

My teachers were hot early 30 something PAWGs when i was 16-17

:noah:
and none of them wanted me :mjcry:

concise

Veteran
Daps
shyt is crazy.

I got a text from a friend last night linking to a news story about a ex-coworker that got caught masturbating on camera on a woman's porch...
...dude got like 3 to 5 years

it was weird as hell watching someone you know do that shyt.

You never really know people.

:dwillhuh:
What state is this?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Illinois

I just looked...they gave him 3 years each 2 sexual abuse charges (6 years), and 4 years for burglary :bryan:

He was on federal supervised release when this happened...so thats probably why

Federal supervised release ... ok, that's why. I was about to say that sounded super excessive. :laugh: