Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He should delete all his internet media and enroll in a gym 7 days a week twice a day. Start a new life. Lose 200 pounds.

nah I hope the fat fukk just dies...get in shape for what?

to be the same piece of shyt who still tries to connect with underage girls but with muscles?

that sickness ain’t going away

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I never heard of dude until this, but I can imagine how weird it must be if you used to follow him in the past

For me it would be like if Chris Smoove or MKHB got exposed for being a pedo

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We do overlook female pedophiles because we don't truly appreciate the woman's potential for sexual depravity. They can be just as fukked up and demented as men can be. They also have more access to children.
I have heard so many stories from women about them being molested by other women when they were young.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never heard of dude until this, but I can imagine how weird it must be if you used to follow him in the past

For me it would be like if Chris Smoove or MKHB got exposed for being a pedo
He was exposed last year, everybody already knew

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Its crazy how quick this dude vanished off the internet. Dude ain't even trying to flip it:mjlol:. He knows its over.

Shame.

There is NOTHING that lard ass could say to defend his behavior. Radio silence is the best option until shyt blows over... which might be Trumps 2nd term. :mjlol: