Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
that’s toxic femininity cap that has unfortunately been posited as fact within society. If santa was a broad, I wouldn’t let my kid sit in her lap either.

women are just as predatory as men, society just looks past it because of gender norms portraying women as the weaker sex. Black men from the hood have tons of stories about their female babysitters molesting them.
We do overlook female pedophiles because we don't truly appreciate the woman's potential for sexual depravity. They can be just as fukked up and demented as men can be. They also have more access to children.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Here’s the thing though, nothing will come of this because they are not law enforcement and I doubt any of this could be used in court.

They are asking if he has any weapons as if they are authorities and could actually do something about it. He’s an idiot for speaking to these crackers.

they are asking you to join a website to hear audio and video of the people they “expose”. Making money off of p*deophilia in their own way. Everyone involved in this is gross.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was molested by an immediate family member

So that's y

But u right tho ur niece n daughter can sit on ur lap but u haven't been accused of being a pedophile ever have u ¿¿¿

Such broken logic. Just because of your unfortunate situation occurred not everyone is a piece of shyt like your uncle. :skip:

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
that’s toxic femininity cap that has unfortunately been posited as fact within society. If santa was a broad, I wouldn’t let my kid sit in her lap either.

women are just as predatory as men, society just looks past it because of gender norms portraying women as the weaker sex. Black men from the hood have tons of stories about their female babysitters molesting them.

While women are absolutely capable of being predators pedophilia, sexual assault, and incest are all much more prevalent from men and there is tons of data and studies that can back that up. In fact because it’s more rare among women when women are prosecuted for those crimes they usually get longer sentences and harsher treatment than males accused of the same crimes because it goes against a gender norm.

I agree that I have heard from male friends about their babysitters abusing them but men still make up the overwhelming majority of perpetrators.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’d probably allow it but this brings up an interesting convo: we as men know pedos exist and also acknowledge, perhaps unconsciously, that men are less trustworthy with young children. We wouldn’t hire a male babysitter, or ask the male neighbor to watch the kids right quick while you head to the store. Hell some of us wouldn’t trust our male family members to watch our children.

It’s probably one of the few times where we admit that yea, a lot of dudes are pieces of shyt and I’m not risking my child’s well-being with them.
:jbhmm:

Nah bruh it seems like more females get caught up messing with underage people.

I had a dumb ass on here tell me I was suspect because I’m an elementary school teacher and one dude said males shouldn’t teach below the high school level :dead:

meanwhile every week it’s a story about a female teacher molesting a child, but those threads are filled with “where were these teachers when I was young” jokes

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
My daughter can sit on my lap

my nephew can sit on my lap
my 2 year old niece can sit on my lap

if u think it’s for problem for the pedo to do that’s one thing but u said no child regardless of gender should sit on a man’s lap

stop sexualizing everything if this pedo is the problem jus say that
pretty sure shes talking about that latina/asian lil girl thats his god daughter. i cant link cause he's deleted his channel but not only was she on his lap. he had a pic of her on his wall and kissed it when giving a tour of his house. that aint his blood breh breh.

:huhldup: he asked for a kiss at the end. :wtf:

under the prison.

Last edited:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
While women are absolutely capable of being predators pedophilia, sexual assault, and incest are all much more prevalent from men and there is tons of data and studies that can back that up. In fact because it’s more rare among women when women are prosecuted for those crimes they usually get longer sentences and harsher treatment than males accused of the same crimes because it goes against a gender norm.

I agree that I have heard from male friends about their babysitters abusing them but men still make up the overwhelming majority of perpetrators.

maybe it’s just not reported as frequently.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Nah that has more to do with reporting.

And sentences for women are usually way less across the board

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
they said EDP stands for Enter Dat Prison lmfao
EzvmI8fX0AMGavg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is crazy.

I got a text from a friend last night linking to a news story about a ex-coworker that got caught masturbating on camera on a woman's porch...
...dude got like 3 to 5 years

it was weird as hell watching someone you know do that shyt.

You never really know people.
Makes you wonder if he did that at work in ya’lls food

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin

This ain't a contest so don't make it that

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How is that tracked though? I'm sure there are plenty of men like me, where we have been sexually assaulted by women but just didn't report the shyt.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
How is that tracked though? I'm sure there are plenty of men like me, where we have been sexually assaulted by women but just didn't report the shyt.
There's no way possible to know the actual amount of pedophiles and what percentage of them are which gender. All statistics do is show a controlled group of people and there is usually a goal or narrative that they want to promote which is why most "statistics" are bullshyt no matter how much they want to rationalize the fact that they used very small samples. That's why you can pretty much find any statistic that suits whatever narrative you're trying to promote.