Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Also those racist forgot he do own a bunch of fire arms. shyt could of went sideways quickly for they asses.

one of the first things they asked him was if he had any weapons on him
they knew what was up
from a quick google it looks like getting a concealed carry in his county is harder than average. would be some shyt if dude had 20+ guns and couldn't even leave the house with any of them loaded :dead:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
one of the first things they asked him was if he had any weapons on him
they knew what was up
from a quick google it looks like getting a concealed carry in his county is harder than average. would be some shyt if dude had 20+ guns and couldn't even leave the house with any of them loaded :dead:

I didnt hear that in the vid. Lol so they wanted to be sure before they started humiliating him.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Seeing how that bum ass bamma uses reddit he could've hit up a chubby chaser subreddit and be laid up at the end of the day but he chose the pedophile life.
Jesus Christ :snoop:I feel sorry for this fat nikkas family the shame .....

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
If you listen to his ex-girlfriend (allegedly) interview he seems one of the extreme cases of not getting ass before fame and being immature.

He's a dude that makes a living in the bedroom of his parents home. He's definitely got anti-social tendencies.

He doesn't seem to know how to deal with the natural ups and downs of dealing with a woman and he copes with misogyny.

He didn't understand why a school teacher dumped a guy you pulls down his pants and smacks his ass on camera on YouTube for the world to see.

In short, she broke up with him because he doesn't think like a grown man.

The dude literally hates women.
Link to the interview with his ex?
He didn't understand why a school teacher dumped a guy you pulls down his pants and smacks his ass on camera on YouTube for the world to see.
I was at work and busted out laughing reading this :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Even tho I’m thankful this fat fukk was caught, I’m still amazed that this creep got caught like it’s 2000. How tf don’t you know that all the nasty shyt you sent to these people can’t be saved, especially from an internet dude who should be savvy? Whatever fukk this c00n POS. Got what he deserved

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Link to the interview with his ex?

I was at work and busted out laughing reading this :mjlol:

This dude wanted her to take him to her supervisors to explain all the crazy "edgy" shyt he posts online.

He just deleted all the videos in the channel after being exposed.

The dumbass should've done that when they were together and he'd be in some grown p*ssy.

:snoop: This shyt has made me so mad.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

This dude wanted her to take him to her supervisors to explain all the crazy "edgy" shyt he posts online.

He just deleted all the videos in the channel after being exposed.

The dumbass should've done that when they were together and he'd be in some grown p*ssy.

:snoop: This shyt has made me so mad.

Is that those same racists that exposed him?

I'll pass.

I'm done with EDP but I ain't giving them any views.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Children no matter gender should NOT b sitting in any man's lap

Where is this lil girl in the video mother n she should be held accountable also. He has 2 much access 2 this child in a very unhealthy way ....I have many questions but imma read whole thread b4 I go on my rant
Why y’all gotta sexualize everything mane