Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
fat bytch pedo ...... dno what the fukk is wrong with these nikkas :snoop: even looking like that am sure some females in the 20-40 age range will smash just from this fat nikkas popularity but this weirdo wants to smash 16 and under .... prison for life for this nikka ....

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
why did edp 445 let this racist cac & crew interview him for 45min before storming off:mindblown:

The dummy thought they were some kind of law enforcement.

He only thought to ask who they were half way through. And even then he carried on answering questions. I would have thought them having a camera in his grill from the start would clue him into what was going on.

Even the Goat Chris Hansen doesnt bring the cameras out until the men have chatted with him and assume his either the father of the child or a policeman.

But Edp is such a c00n that those white boys showed absolute authority over him.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Children no matter gender should NOT b sitting in any man's lap

Where is this lil girl in the video mother n she should be held accountable also. He has 2 much access 2 this child in a very unhealthy way ....I have many questions but imma read whole thread b4 I go on my rant

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dummy thought they were some kind of law enforcement.

He only thought to ask who they were half way through. And even then he carried on answering questions. I would have thought them having a camera in his grill from the start would clue him into what was going on.

Even the Goat Chris Hansen doesnt bring the cameras out until the men have chatted with him and assume his either the father of the child or a policeman.

But Edp is such a c00n that those white boys showed absolute authority over him.
When he told him to take off his sunglasses I knew be was going to fold

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
This shyt is honestly too much for me to even process. The incel excuse he was making was ridiculous, and those chat logs are too fukking disturbing. If he really wanted affection, he could have gotten a prostitute or paid for a gfe. He was targeting children to take their innocence away.