Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This shyt is honestly too much for me to even process. The incel excuse he was making was ridiculous, and those chat logs are too fukking disturbing. If he really wanted affection, he could have gotten a prostitute or paid for a gfe. He was targeting children to take their innocence away.

If you listen to his ex-girlfriend (allegedly) interview he seems one of the extreme cases of not getting ass before fame and being immature.

He's a dude that makes a living in the bedroom of his parents home. He's definitely got anti-social tendencies.

He doesn't seem to know how to deal with the natural ups and downs of dealing with a woman and he copes with misogyny.

He didn't understand why a school teacher dumped a guy you pulls down his pants and smacks his ass on camera on YouTube for the world to see.

In short, she broke up with him because he doesn't think like a grown man.

The dude literally hates women.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
This shyt is honestly too much for me to even process. The incel excuse he was making was ridiculous, and those chat logs are too fukking disturbing. If he really wanted affection, he could have gotten a prostitute or paid for a gfe. He was targeting children to take their innocence away.

And that is how predators operate breh.They manipulate and deflect and the fact that he was willing to mention his dead mother as an excuse to try and wiggle out.

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
fat bytch pedo ...... dno what the fukk is wrong with these nikkas :snoop: even looking like that am sure some females in the 20-40 age range will smash just from this fat nikkas popularity but this weirdo wants to smash 16 and under .... prison for life for this nikka ....

Seeing how that bum ass bamma uses reddit he could've hit up a chubby chaser subreddit and be laid up at the end of the day but he chose the pedophile life.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’m watching the sting vid for the 10th time :mjlol:
The more you watch it the more you can see just how unprofessional they are. That Chet guy was nervous as fukk and tried to be a comic, and that curly haired bytch just regurgitated the same 5 questions. If EDP had said fukk ya'll and stepped to them they would've ran off like bytches, instead we had a racist chastise a pedophile for an hour.:mjlol:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The more you watch it the more you can see just how unprofessional they are. That Chet guy was nervous as fukk and tried to be a comic, and that curly haired bytch just regurgitated the same 5 questions. If EDP had said fukk ya'll and stepped to them they would've ran off like bytches, instead we had a racist chastise a pedophile for an hour.:mjlol:

Also those racist forgot he do own a bunch of fire arms. shyt could of went sideways quickly for they asses.