Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People on his Reddit posting pictures that indicate there's a warrant out for his arrest, I don't know if it's true or not, though.

:francis::hubie:
I doubt it would happen that quick

I doubt any police would use their evidence as the basis for any arrest warrant. They probably will use it to start their own investigation where they pose as a minor

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

I doubt any police would use their evidence as the basis for any arrest warrant. They probably will use it to start their own investigation where they pose as a minor

No. The police themselves don't have the evidence to issue an arrest warrant

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

If EDP does not get arrested then he just needs to get an ass whooping at any place he goes.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

So the racist white chick is gonna get away with it :snoop:

whoever is defending her is just doing it because of simp culture. She's a piece of shyt and I'm pretty sure the people simping for her know that too. also the ginger haired dude not giving a damn about being exposed and trying to justify it like an idiot is kinda over shadowing her.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
whoever is defending her is just doing it because of simp culture. She's a piece of shyt and I'm pretty sure the people simping for her know that too. also the ginger haired dude not giving a damn about being exposed and trying to justify it like an idiot is kinda over shadowing her.
she's 100% getting a p*ssy pass here smh

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
why did edp 445 let this racist cac & crew interview him for 45min before storming off:mindblown:

That’s what I’m saying! I’m in no way defending edp but those cacs aren’t the police. He incriminated himself even further than he already did. He could’ve said ‘fukk y’all crakas I’m not answering any questions and I’m getting a lawyer’ and walked away, they had no authority over him.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
That’s what I’m saying! I’m in no way defending edp but those cacs aren’t the police. He incriminated himself even further than he already did. He could’ve said ‘fukk y’all crakas I’m not answering any questions and I’m getting a lawyer’ and walked away, they had no authority over him.
98% of his fans are cracks though.

It's also a deer in headlights situation. He's caught dead to rights. And honestly watching him try to run would've been more embarrassing than anything he said since we already knew it :mjlol:

Imagine if bruh ran and tripped and fell :russ::russ::russ: