Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Exactly black folks been putting notices on her videos through youtube algo, white woman called up corporate liaisons office straight up with her press credentials!!!:what:
That's why we need official representation, or at least a website, magazine or organization that has a decent amount of clout and support behind it. The problem with a lot of these black voices and media outlets is that many of them are WAY too unprofessional and quarrelsome with each other to offer a unified voice.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Aye Coli OGs, how many pages does your thread gotta have before it's considered a Plat?

This the most I've had since I signed up. :wow:
I aint no lil rookie no more :wow:

lebron-james-and-i-want-my-damn-respect-too.gif
Ironic you used this gif as this platinum is the equivalent to a bubble ring

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Exactly black folks been putting notices on her videos through youtube algo, white woman called up corporate liaisons office straight up with her press credentials!!!:what:
Where was the representation from the root or fox soul (oh my bad they had her on as a guest to spread her message of black male genocide:francis:)

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The white woman who called them actually has connections to youtube. basically the Asians and CAC men work at youtube's content moderation team intetionally ignored the reports towards Cynthia G's channel (probably beacuse they agreed with it). When the white woman called she probably reached someone higher up than them, and she even posted an article about it (putting them on blast). Here's what you need to understand though: black women who work in journalist have written articles about the black manosphere, but never about Cynthia G. There's a reason for that. The thing that made the diffrence here is that the white woman is a reporter who wrote a story about it.... youtube didnt want that bad press.

For example, some of the manisphere nikkas got demonetized by youtube when this article dropped 2 years ago:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where was the representation from the root or fox soul (oh my bad they had her on as a guest to spread her message of black male genocide:francis:)

Idk ask them why they allowed her on there...:manny: obviously things have changed and watch someone bring this up at election time somewhere

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The white woman who called them actually has connections to youtube. basically the Asians and CAC men work at youtube's content moderation team intetionally ignored the reports towards Cynthia G's channel (probably beacuse they agreed with it). When the white woman called she probably reached someone higher up than them, and she even posted an article about it (putting them on blast). Here's what you need to understand though: black women who work in journalist have written articles about the black manosphere, but never about Cynthia G. There's a reason for that. The thing that made the diffrence here is that the white woman is a reporter who wrote a story about it.... youtube didnt want that bad press.

For example, some of the manisphere nikkas got demonetized by youtube when this article dropped 2 years ago:

Agreed :francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:manny:as they should. All of them from divestors to these red pill homos need to get the fukk out of black folks business.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
This is bullshyt but you FBA nikkas are always looking for scapegoats. Tariq said Africans are responsible for spreading HIV in US cities and Caribbeans are responsible for the violent crime and his dumbass followers eat it up. Most of you are surface level thinkers you don't analyze or move strategically. That's why it took a white woman to get this channel taken down despite all of her vitriol being directed at black men.
fukk fba and your ancestors

This is still you right. This is why you dont take these anti fba nikkas seriously. Talking about some youtuber when you yourself saying shyt like this. Eat a dikk

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This post is a lot of fiction. And anyone who takes the time to read the actual article will understand this. It even starts by mentioning that a reader asked Ars to investigate the issue. This wasn't something that was independently initiated by the woman who wrote the article. She even cites another article on how YT ignores similar content whether it's misogynistic, racist or whatever, and how it's likely because of monetization. And not for the ridiculous reasons you're inventing. You're trying to spin this as something else in your quest to further your white woman worshiping agenda and it is ridiculous. And embarrassing.

The decision came after an Ars reader asked Ars to investigate why these videos do not violate YouTube's community guidelines.

The videos that YouTube demonetized and removed this week were seemingly monetized for more than a year on the platform. Last year, Rolling Stone reported dozens of videos that were "flagrant" policy violations being monetized on the platform, with one research firm accusing YouTube of "cashing in on misogyny, racism, and targeted harassment." YouTube's spokesperson told Ars that YouTube enforces policies rigorously but is not always perfect, which is why YouTube continually works to improve the systems it has in place to flag violating content.

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is bullshyt but you FBA nikkas are always looking for scapegoats. Tariq said Africans are responsible for spreading HIV in US cities and Caribbeans are responsible for the violent crime and his dumbass followers eat it up. Most of you are surface level thinkers you don't analyze or move strategically. That's why it took a white woman to get this channel taken down despite all of her vitriol being directed at black men.
Africans were NOT responsible for thr spread of HIV so tariq is 100% wrong on that. However much of the violence during the 1980s was in fact jamaocans and them bringing drugs to black neighborhoods. Look up jamaican posse on new york, DC, los angeles ans Florida

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There’s definitely a presence of non-FBA women participating in self-hatred which gets grouped under Black Women as a whole.. and since America has the biggest spotlight.. Black AMERICAN Women will be the main targets.. that I cannot deny.

Like 5% of FBA supporters can articulate this with stats as well as anecdotes.. the other 95% will spew the same rhetoric White Americans spewed about African-Americans and repackage it as “standing up for themselves” :mjlol:
Pointing out that a lot of divestors are african or carribsan women always got them in their feelings. It's not a secret either

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Africans were NOT responsible for thr spread of HIV so tariq is 100% wrong on that. However much of the violence during the 1980s was in fact jamaocans and them bringing drugs to black neighborhoods. Look up jamaican posse on new york, DC, los angeles ans Florida
I'm sure you can back this up with data and I'll love to see it.