Youtube terminates the channel of Cynthia G; an anti-black misandrist who called for all black male babies to be aborted

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Then why wouldn't you want this content gone for that reason then? This is what gets me. If the content only hurt men, then I understand your reluctance: You hate black men. Fine. But if you truly think it harms black women and still don't want to do anything, then why ignore it? :what:

Just admit that you're lazy as fukk and stupid as fukk and that is the only reason why you want to do nothing.
:laff:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
“Just ignore it though. Why let it bother you?”

Meanwhile, there was a whole festival of celebrations when Kevin Samuels died. And from what I saw, I don’t remember him once advocating for the genocide of women like CynG does for men.

Funny how people pick and choose what to be outraged over. But again, so many of our “warrior class” have become eunuchs.

How women still cheer for KS's untimely death, made me realize how many people worship Satan on Earth.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It’s absolutely sick and sad your own don’t want to declare war on this bytch and it took a ww to take her down. Cowardly group man. That’s all what it came down too. They too damn buckbroken to go to war with someone who hates their own for just being black and mAles. Bunch of punk ass beta fakkits saying “ignore them, ignore them”. They need to be spat on.

Dudes pandering to clout and to p*ssy, too scared of going after a Black Male hater. Cats love female attention more than dignity. SMH

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I can’t believe a bunch of fakkits in here are ARGUING FOR this bytch who said the most foul shyt about you nikkas. Not only about y’all but to black male children :what:

Who has white supremacists come on her platform to actively scheme against black men :what:

Whose followers allow black girl runaways to safely be among white mAle pedophilez. :what:

But y’all don’t wanna talk about that. @Ish Geber

Who used the platform to garber anti-black male sentiment and use their power to actively sabotage black men. Just like that therapist who was fired was doing :what:

And y’all are sitting in here defending this broad?? Defending the right to ignore the issue while it gained traction over the years?? :what:

Too many simps in here. And if you noticed as well, none of the Coli brehettes denounced her message.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
A majority white ran publication really had more smoke for her than the 'good' black men & women I be hearing about.

Even the comment section's unanimously standing up for black men while nikkas be tryna ignore everything.

Useless ass 'community'.

:snoop:

The irony...it's mentally competent white folks that are defending us the most

I mean wow

I’d buy this if the author or publication had a history of this type of content like pearl but that doesn’t seem to be the case here.

And even if it was they’ve still done more than a lot of pro black people that tell me to basically accept genocidal rhetoric. It also begs the question as to why they couldn’t do the same.

:manny:
This says a lot :francis:

It really just shows how bad "punching up" has gotten that as a black man you get legit more sympathy from outside the community than within on a matter like this :francis:

Also shows you how warped some of the men are here for trying to downplay this stuff :snoop:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm sure you can back this up with data and I'll love to see it.
Jamaicans were a major force during the Crack era. Crips and bloods had the west coast while most the drugs on the east coast came from the jamaicans

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka, you ain’t lying. Not totally 100 if they’re divestors or not, but I had women in my family drooling over Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper.

I’m looking like this :mjtf:

Mind you, all of these women been married to black men for years, they family and all, but I pray to god they was just chattin and not thinking they were settling with their husbands, cause nikka, they was going IN with it, shyt is crazy.
We all have one in our family somewhere.For my family, it was my aunt.Rest her soul because she recently passed from colon cancer, but she was a a real knockout.People always told her she favored Vanity(Denise Matthews).Which was ironic because her name was also Denise..But yeah, brothers from all walks of life tried to get at her.Even Magic Johnson put his bid in..But nah, she liked weirdo white guys.I'm talking broke hippy, John Lennon on acid looking muthafukka's.One time she had a major crush on this Adam Driver looking white dude who worked as a cashier at Ralph's supermarket.She'd look for any reason to go shopping at that Ralph's.When she finally worked up enough nerve to holler at him, "Adam" told her he was gay:francis:....These were some scraggly, motley looking white dudes I tell you.A brother could be balling out of control, but she wanted nothing to do with them.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
We all have one in our family somewhere.For my family, it was my aunt.Rest her soul because she recently passed from colon cancer, but she was a a real knockout.People always told her she favored Vanity(Denise Matthews).Which was ironic because her name was also Denise..But yeah, brothers from all walks of life tried to get at her.Even Magic Johnson put his bid in..But nah, she liked weirdo white guys.I'm talking broke hippy, John Lennon on acid looking muthafukka's.One time she had a major crush on this Adam Driver looking white dude who worked as a cashier at Ralph's supermarket.She'd look for any reason to go shopping at that Ralph's.When she finally worked up enough nerve to holler at him, "Adam" told her he was gay:francis:....These were some scraggly, motley looking white dudes I tell you.A brother could be balling out of control, but she wanted nothing to do with them.
I truly wonder how this happens. Trauma response? Lack of love?

Something happened. Wish someone would actually do a study on this.

coldcall

All Star
Daps
Jamaicans were a major force during the Crack era. Crips and bloods had the west coast while most the drugs on the east coast came from the jamaicans

Yes many ethnic groups have a presence in street gangs and drug game but no blk immigrant group has ever been responsible for the majority of crimes in black neighborhoods. It doesn't even come close. Tariq and his followers have repeatedly made this claim. Even claiming the Memphis cops that beat a black man to death were non-fbas. It's offensive and pathetic.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Too many simps in here. And if you noticed as well, none of the Coli brehettes denounced her message.

I denounce her message and never watched her videos in my life. I don’t watch much YouTube so she was nowhere on my radar, compared to Kevin Samuels who was definitely more mainstream. Brehs aren’t ignoring it because of women. There’s not enough women on this site. They’re saying to ignore it because as several said in this thread, they don’t feel like making a concerted effort to stop it and feel that it’s unproductive. I disagree with this wholeheartedly and have always said that men should do the same as women do and band together to target women making this type of content. I have seen men on this site discouraging other men for reasons such as, “men don’t complain” and “it’s a waste of time”.

Why would women go hard to remove her channel if men don’t seem to care? Ive always heard that it takes a lot of effort to get these people removed so you’re asking women to focus on making a list of sponsors, emailing sponsors, and reporting the content repeatedly. So it takes a long time and dedication. And it also would call for men to join in on anti Black talk against women. The problem isn’t simping. It’s that men aren’t really concerned about it.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I denounce her message and never watched her videos in my life. I don’t watch much YouTube so she was nowhere on my radar, compared to Kevin Samuels who was definitely more mainstream. Brehs aren’t ignoring it because of women. There’s not enough women on this site. They’re saying to ignore it because as several said in this thread, they don’t feel like making a concerted effort to stop it and feel that it’s unproductive. I disagree with this wholeheartedly and have always said that men should do the same as women do and band together to target women making this type of content. I have seen men on this site discouraging other men for reasons such as, “men don’t complain” and “it’s a waste of time”.

Why would women go hard to remove her channel if men don’t seem to care? Ive always heard that it takes a lot of effort to get these people removed so you’re asking women to focus on making a list of sponsors, emailing sponsors, and reporting the content repeatedly. So it takes a long time and dedication. And it also would call for men to join in on anti Black talk against women. The problem isn’t simping. It’s that men aren’t really concerned about it.
Sadly, I agree with this. There a lot of men that won't move or do anything until a woman tells them to. Even if that means caring about something. shyt is sad.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

You said your parents retired to a hispanic country right?
So you possibly some kind of mexican or guatemalean
Nothing wrong with that

STOP playing with blk people though sir
You act like a lil kid who never met an immigrant or fukd a woman ever
Everything from you is some "I saw on youtube.....the feminists....the immigrants"

You move like a racist

So to the point
You claim to be a blk man
Have you ever proven it on the coli?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How the hell you going to blame those of us ignoring it,and telling you to ignore it:gucci:

Meanwhile yall know this womans whole history and seem like you watch alot of her content. If you watching religiously,you are contributing to her viewership,you are contributing to her engagement. Your in the same boat as the fans. I suggested we as thecoli members join together to strategically try to get these channels down. Rather than post up in 100 page threads yapping about them. But folks dont truly want that,because this type of content helps their anti black women agenda. Consciously or subconciously yall love this type of content to reaffirm your belief systems,and to push your own propaganda:respect:

:camby: if u don’t get this Hotep BULLshyt outta here :camby:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Sadly, I agree with this. There a lot of men that won't move or do anything until a woman tells them to. Even if that means caring about something. shyt is sad.

Honestly, it's pretty astonishing when you think about it. With all the violence and discrimination that black men have faced in this country based off of stereotypes and racist tropes throughout history, you would think there would be a pretty unified push to condemn someone like Cynthia G. Especially considering that she's pushing the most racist and dehumanizing narratives about black men seen in decades.