YouTube removed YG song because of lyrics about robbing Asian People

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I remember when Dead Prez made the video “Hell Yeah”.

I remember seeing the whole 6 minute video for the first week or so... then BET/MTV (Viacom) would edit out future versions of the white family getting robbed, cutting out the context of the whole video.

I remember seeing that as a teenager and that shyt woke me up. They showed videos of black people being violent to each other but that’s where they drew the line.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Will YouTube remove every Asian rap song that has "nikka" in it?
you are asking me a rhetorical question. This is just going to spiral into the same ole argument of the word nikka being used by other racial groups. Then other folks are going to chime in and say well we use it so how can we get mad if we use it in all our songs. Its the same ole song and dance.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
How many rap songs talking about shooting, robbing and killing black people? That’s supposed to be ok but this is not?
it is.

The sooner nikkas realize this, the better.

Let's take a look at Rick Ross on Rocko's "U.O.E.N.O"

"Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it

I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it"

The massoutrage of this song was primarily because date rape drugging primarily affects white women. You can call black women bytches till you're blue in the face, you can talk about how many black bodies you dropped till the murder rate rivals Baghdad, but the second you mention something that aflicks another group it is too far.

It's partially our fault for allowing going along with the fukkery tbh

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Exactly. Shows how demonic these pieces of shyt are

This bytch was against Chris Brown posting her song because he abused Rihanna.....fair enough.:ehh:

But she allows & cosigns these nikkas sampling her song on a track celebrating the death of black men. :mjtf:

This is so blatant. How do we make more people aware of this?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
it is.

The sooner nikkas realize this, the better.

Let's take a look at Rick Ross on Rocko's "U.O.E.N.O"

"Put Molly all in her champagne, she ain't even know it

I took her home and I enjoyed that, she ain't even know it"

The massoutrage of this song was primarily because date rape drugging primarily affects white women. You can call black women bytches till you're blue in the face, you can talk about how many black bodies you dropped till the murder rate rivals Baghdad, but the second you mention something that aflicks another group it is too far.

It's partially our fault for allowing going along with the fukkery tbh
Rick Ross lost his endorsement deals from that, he already got heat from that song.

I mean if you really want to talk about some history then bring up Latasha Harlins because 2Pac was rapping about that incident and it's been 30 years just last month

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
:mjlol: So now nikkas don’t listen to hardcore, drill, or gangsta rap? How delusional are you?
Dumb ass, read my post again. I didn’t say there aren’t black people who listen to it, I said the majority of consumers are CACs. Gangsta rap would not have been as commercially successful as it was if it wasn’t for CACs. There are a lot of black people who never have or did fukk with drill/gangsta rap.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Exactly. Shows how demonic these pieces of shyt are

This bytch was against Chris Brown posting her song because he abused Rihanna.....fair enough.:ehh:

But she allows & cosigns these nikkas sampling her song on a track celebrating the death of black men. :mjtf:

giphy.gif

Man if somebody don’t flame this bytch.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: How long before they takedown music from Ice Cube & other west coast rappers who said something about Asians?

This was the first thing that popped in my head

Let me put the Convicts album on my phone before they find out about Illegal Aliens :francis:

That song is so fukking ignant :mjlol: