thats so flagrant

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
did he say they didn’t?

:what:
So why hit me up with “but white people” argument? Why would other races be upset that Black people are rapping about destructive things? Obviously other races consume rap music but end of the day, only Black people can cut off the poison rap. It’s like you nikkas can’t use one brain cell in order to think critically.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So why hit me up with “but white people” argument? Why would other races be upset that Black people are rapping about destructive things? Obviously other races consume rap music but end of the day, only Black people can cut off the poison rap. It’s like you nikkas can’t use one brain cell in order to think critically.

you realize youtube did this of their own volition breh.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dumb ass, read my post again. I didn’t say there aren’t black people who listen to it, I said the majority of consumers are CACs. Gangsta rap would not have been as commercially successful as it was if it wasn’t for CACs. There are a lot of black people who never have or did fukk with drill/gangsta rap.
Drill, Gangsta rap, hardcore rap would not exist if rappers never rapped about any of it. Where is the source of all this? Cacs bankroll them, promote them, and make money off them. Do they make the music talking about all those things? Use your head instead of jumping to “bububububububuv white people!” excuse. Why do you expect other races to give a damn if black people are rapping about killing, drugs, etc?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
They let rappers go into detail about killing black folks but this is unacceptable.

Deep details.... the number of bullets .... the type of gun used.... the celebration after the murder..... head shot.... chest shot.... shooting the house up. etc etc

and these chicks that rap about how theyre gonna take all the black man's money and spend it all with non-black men

the shyt is a joke :russ:

listening to this stuff is not good for the black man's spirit.