YouTube removed YG song because of lyrics about robbing Asian People

Daps
Not sure why you guys are upset about Asians standing up for themselves and their image.

If you want songs about Black death to be taken down then put a committee together. Fight against that music. You won’t because a lot of you love that kinda music.

Gangser rap is so intertwined in our culture that we don’t realize it’s not normal until we get reprimanded by another race.

We violate each other on a daily basis then act surprised when other groups don’t tolerate that shyt.
fukkouttahere. Asians had no problem with this song until decrying its existence on Youtube conveniently accommodated a campaign of misinformation that is painting black America as some kind of anti-Asian menace.

:unimpressed:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Can we also talk about how '60s-'80s rock music, especially hard rock, is just as derogatory towards women, but black men are the face of "misogyny?"
Oh yeah. Straight up pedo shyt too. Grown men lusting after teenagers and shyt.

The only difference is rap is more explicit and vulgar, but that's simply due to white artists being more highly educated and having a larger vocabulary.
Black music used to be a lot more coded, especially old blues and rock n roll. Folk got more explicit to be edgy, then it went off a cliff in the early 90s. :francis:

Also, :mjpls:at "white artists are more educated".

hatealot

Banned
Daps
It would prob be hard to find asian songs that are specifically targeting black people. If there is any then its packaged with other black artist talking about killing other black people. I could be wrong though.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
whites and Asians have bopped for three decades...

Listening to music about black men killing other black men...

But react with absolute horror when a rapper calls someone a "fakkit ass nikka"

:dead:

thats cause these other races actually love themselves.... even a homosexual loves himself more than a black person.

me personally, I think anybody that slanders the image of black men and women - deserves to have their ass beat or their house shot up

So I have no problem when asians, jews, and LGBT protect their image - because I would go 100 times harder.

If I was the president, I would be using the CIA's "Heart Attack Gun" on anybody that slanders our people

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Shows how demonic these pieces of shyt are

This bytch was against Chris Brown posting her song because he abused Rihanna.....fair enough.:ehh:

But she allows & cosigns these nikkas sampling her song on a track celebrating the death of black men. :mjtf:

unreal...more people are waking up to the bullshyt