YouTube removed YG song because of lyrics about robbing Asian People

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They’re essentially censoring black America right before our eyes, and all of these liberal bootlickers are too far up the ass of white zaddy to notice.

I’m not A Trump supporter or Republican by any stretch, but I have always held that liberalism is far more dangerous than our community is willing to admit.

:francis:
Breh you know it's a problem when European countries like France are openly saying they want nothing to do with American Wokeness. Than you got countries like Russia & China taking advantage of it to embarrass the U.S.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
tenor.gif

Plz don't let them find out about Master P's 211 song:lupe::whoa:
Let me put the Convicts album on my phone before they find out about Illegal Aliens :francis:

sosayeth

All Star
Daps
This reminds me...

Of how whites and Asians have bopped for three decades...

Listening to music about black men killing other black men...

But react with absolute horror when a rapper calls someone a "fakkit ass nikka"...

Can't name a single rap song that talks about targeting gays...

But call our community "the most homophobic"...

Because someone got clowned and joked on in fourth grade for being limp-wristed...

I really fukking hate these people at times, y'all.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Not sure why you guys are upset about Asians standing up for themselves and their image.

If you want songs about Black death to be taken down then put a committee together. Fight against that music. You won’t because a lot of you love that kinda music.

Gangser rap is so intertwined in our culture that we don’t realize it’s not normal until we get reprimanded by another race.

We violate each other on a daily basis then act surprised when other groups don’t tolerate that shyt.