YouTube hoopers ballin out

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@Trust Me Breh it finally happened these Savage Squad cats got into a big ass brawl. Chauncey they best player and breh can fight too apparently cuz he was body slamming the fukk outta that one dude :picard:

Didn't Briz once mock Friga for running away because he heard gunshots? Yet at the end of this vid everybody ran when that breh went to the trunk of his car:wow:

what the fukk is this :mjlol:

Them white kids on the side looked out of place like hell :russ:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Is my guy Famous Los a legit hooper at all?? I used to just watch his videos for the jokes but I notice he’s been posting his own highlights lately; they be going in on his lack of competition though lol.

He hoops. He was the MVP of the NBA celebrity all star game a few years back. I hooped with him a few times before and I hoop with his pops on the regular.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me Breh it finally happened these Savage Squad cats got into a big ass brawl. Chauncey they best player and breh can fight too apparently cuz he was body slamming the fukk outta that one dude :picard:

Didn't Briz once mock Friga for running away because he heard gunshots? Yet at the end of this vid everybody ran when that breh went to the trunk of his car:wow:

I swear to God I cant stand this shyt. All this went down, with dudes that look like they just graduated high school. Look at the lil oje they tried to jump. :mjlol: And the big dude? Dude tryna get his Goldberg on with them facial reactions. :bryan: Carlos is a lil fukkboi too. I had a homie like that growin up. Mediocre hooper, but had the biggest mouth at the park. Couldn't throw hands neither.. but he knew we had his back.. so he ran his fukkin gator non stop. :beli:

:smh: at Briz in the beginning of the video talkin bout 'i dont condone this..' bytch.. your whole channel is on some instigate shyt. He aint slick.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I swear to God I cant stand this shyt. All this went down, with dudes that look like they just graduated high school. Look at the lil oje they tried to jump. :mjlol: And the big dude? Dude tryna get his Goldberg on with them facial reactions. :bryan: Carlos is a lil fukkboi too. I had a homie like that growin up. Mediocre hooper, but had the biggest mouth at the park. Couldn't throw hands neither.. but he knew we had his back.. so he ran his fukkin gator non stop. :beli:

:smh: at Briz in the beginning of the video talkin bout 'i dont condone this..' bytch.. your whole channel is on some instigate shyt. He aint slick.
I noticed Briz voice gets all high-pitched when shyt bout to go down :laff:

Breh trying to use the controversy route to blow up and it's working to a degree because his vids do be entertaining. But when you repeatedly put negative energy out there eventually it's gon catch up to you :yeshrug:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Y’all be watching the ballislife squads? The east and west coast squads?
Yeah both squads are nice. I think I like the East Squad more though. East squad got A-Milly, Zach Hodskins, Slim Reaper and some other cats.

West Squad got White Iverson, Hezi God, Kenny Dobbs etc. Frank Nitty rolls with them too but idk if he's officially part of they squad

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Where do you hoop?? Assuming you’re in the RDU area. I’ve been playing at the same few parks for years, just looking for different runs/competition now.

I run at different places in Raleigh. NC State, Dix Park, a few churches. I just started hooping again in June after taking a year and a half off.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
These cats were deadass tryna punk Friga smh :francis:

Chris look like he was about to swing on Friga for no reason, I ain't feeling this shyt man. No need to disrespect breh like that:upsetfavre:
Entertaining game tho

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
White Iverson and Frank Nitty were OUTSTANDING in this. Iverson cooked A-Milly on numerous possessions, MVP type shyt :wow:

East Coast Squad looked outmatched out there man. Slim represented, Clamp God represented, the other cats were mainly MIA. Duke Skywalker was straight :trash:

Them refs were straight up garbage btw, both teams were hacking but the West coast squad played prison ball all night right in front of the "refs" :dead:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
These cats were deadass tryna punk Friga smh :francis:

Chris look like he was about to swing on Friga for no reason, I ain't feeling this shyt man. No need to disrespect breh like that:upsetfavre:
Entertaining game tho

They goin at it on IG. (Friga and Briz)

Friga wants to put 10k on the line and called out Briz. Lets see if Briz is about it. Friga is so much more talented than dude. And his squad would deficate on Briz's squad.