YouTube hoopers ballin out

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
1st game between Marcelas and Kenny right here. Marcelas deadass fouled Kenny on EVERY play smh straight up holding that man :francis:
[/QUOTE]

2nd game rite here. Still lots of fouling from Marcelas but not as much as the first game which is why this game was closer

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me Waddup breh you seen this shyt? Nick Briz and his boys straight up punked 2hype smh. The worst part about this is CARLOS was the one killing 2hype the most :francis:
Nick Briz can hoop but breh be wild disrespectful at times :wow:

I aint like that dude Nick Briz off rip. Dudes game is average as fukk, and Im not sure how he aint get stole yet. He tried to fukk with Friga, but Friga's about that positivity. This dude Briz be mad disrespectful.. but he's never really in the hood with that nonsense. I known mad dudes that were like that. Its all a front for clicks. But I believe he got some kind of imbalance in his head. I just need to see him get Suge'd.. just one time.

And wtf happened with LSK? LEmme guess.. he still hurt? :unimpressed: bytch stay yo ass home if you hurt. Dudes been goin with that excuse goin on 3 years now. :francis:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is my guy Famous Los a legit hooper at all?? I used to just watch his videos for the jokes but I notice he’s been posting his own highlights lately; they be going in on his lack of competition though lol.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
@Trust Me Waddup breh you seen this shyt? Nick Briz and his boys straight up punked 2hype smh. The worst part about this is CARLOS was the one killing 2hype the most :francis:
Nick Briz can hoop but breh be wild disrespectful at times :wow:

First RDC embarrassed them in the $250k dodgeball tourney, now this :francis: It's been a long summer for 2hype :mjlol:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I aint like that dude Nick Briz off rip. Dudes game is average as fukk, and Im not sure how he aint get stole yet. He tried to fukk with Friga, but Friga's about that positivity. This dude Briz be mad disrespectful.. but he's never really in the hood with that nonsense. I known mad dudes that were like that. Its all a front for clicks. But I believe he got some kind of imbalance in his head. I just need to see him get Suge'd.. just one time.

And wtf happened with LSK? LEmme guess.. he still hurt? :unimpressed: bytch stay yo ass home if you hurt. Dudes been goin with that excuse goin on 3 years now. :francis:
For real bro I been came to the conclusion that Briz be doin all this shyt for VIEWS. There ain't no reason for some of this shyt he does on the court. Bro never keeps the shyt about ball either always coming at cats sideways smh. Look at the way breh was rambling when calling out TJass, I swear I think this cat might be on crack

And yeah LSK soft AF fam, that's why back when he had beef with Solluminati I use to say So would've destroyed him if they played 1v1. These 2Hype cats just ain't really hoopers like that it is what it is :yeshrug:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
For real bro I been came to the conclusion that Briz be doin all this shyt for VIEWS. There ain't no reason for some of this shyt he does on the court. Bro never keeps the shyt about ball either always coming at cats sideways smh. Look at the way breh was rambling when calling out TJass, I swear I think this cat might be on crack

And yeah LSK soft AF fam, that's why back when he had beef with Solluminati I use to say So would've destroyed him if they played 1v1. These 2Hype cats just ain't really hoopers like that it is what it is :yeshrug:

I remember first hearing about Briz right after the rona hit. Dude was at like 40k subs I believe. Now dudes almost at 500k with only 26 total videos. :hhh:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
@Trust Me Breh it finally happened these Savage Squad cats got into a big ass brawl. Chauncey they best player and breh can fight too apparently cuz he was body slamming the fukk outta that one dude :picard:

Didn't Briz once mock Friga for running away because he heard gunshots? Yet at the end of this vid everybody ran when that breh went to the trunk of his car:wow:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Friga is cool but he was looking very normal in TBT on espn. I’d like to see him back in it next year to see if he gets any better.