YouTube hoopers ballin out

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
They goin at it on IG. (Friga and Briz)

Friga wants to put 10k on the line and called out Briz. Lets see if Briz is about it. Friga is so much more talented than dude. And his squad would deficate on Briz's squad.
Friga would wreck Briz easily. You got a link tho breh? Briz about to lose the youtube money he earned recently :dead:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
These cats were deadass tryna punk Friga smh :francis:

Chris look like he was about to swing on Friga for no reason, I ain't feeling this shyt man. No need to disrespect breh like that:upsetfavre:
Entertaining game tho

It’s blatant and obvious now. The youth of America are physically, brain structure wise, mentally, mind wise sick. These young men are in a state of mental irritation and soul wounded. Very unhealthy young males and their physical stature(Most of them not all) along with their behaviour indicates their internal illness.

The youth of America are brain dead(It isn’t their fault though)

SMH. Sad state of affairs

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Great content from a bunch of hoopers on Youtube lately :wow:

You got the real Elite dudes that are skills trainers like DevintheLab, JlawBball etc. Then you got cats like Jeremy Jones, Tristan Jass, White Iverson, D'Vontay Friga etc. Just a lot of good content out there these days. Which yt hoopers yall watch? Ima post a few fire vids below

Jlaw:

Dev:

Jeremy Jones vs D Friga

White Iverson:

Tristan Jass been hoopin everywhere lately

Jalen trash cuz...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I was wondering what JLaw was up to since i've slowed down watching these cats on YouTube.

Apparently I'm the only one that's slowed down.. cause JLaw... :mjlit:

"QUEEN of the court" huh?" :smugfavre:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Something about that friga briz beef seems fake. Like reality tv

They were cool at one point. Then Friga fell back cause Briz started acting the way he do. Friga’s about that positivity n shyt. I met dude twice. He’s really about that positive lifestyle. So I can see why he wouldn’t be wanting to fukk with Briz much, like that. Briz got offended and been talkin hella shyt for the last 6-8 months. Friga wasn’t about to let that shyt slide, so he pulled up. Legit vs the whole scum as squad… by himself :mjlol:

Now it’s September 25th. Apparently on PPV. I can’t believe there’s a market for this shyt. :russ:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering what JLaw was up to since i've slowed down watching these cats on YouTube.

Apparently I'm the only one that's slowed down.. cause JLaw... :mjlit:

"QUEEN of the court" huh?" :smugfavre:

Jlaw always been trainin those NBA kats, last time i saw him he was in the lab with CJ Mcollum and some others

my son has had a few sessions wit him as well , breeh is good peoples.. beat brain cancer pr sum tumor a few years baak