YouTube hoopers ballin out

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jlaw always been trainin those NBA kats, last time i saw him he was in the lab with CJ Mcollum and some others

my son has had a few sessions wit him as well , breeh is good peoples.. beat brain cancer pr sum tumor a few years baak

Yea he seems like a solid dude. Good content. He can hoop his ass off too.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
@Trust Me Breh it finally happened these Savage Squad cats got into a big ass brawl. Chauncey they best player and breh can fight too apparently cuz he was body slamming the fukk outta that one dude :picard:

Didn't Briz once mock Friga for running away because he heard gunshots? Yet at the end of this vid everybody ran when that breh went to the trunk of his car:wow:

Damn they were on some jumping shyt:hhh:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Dev ready to destroy Nick Briz either on the court or in a fight :wow:
Breh deadass calls him "Nick Breeze" :dead:

Nick Briz would get smoked 1v1. I'd also like to see his crew go to diff cities like friga and play in the trenches. Briz n them bully high schoolers at their local parks too much.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Dude not rolling with Nick Briz anymore, says his content is all fake, pays guys to act up so he can go viral, and threatens to call police on people
"Nick Snitch", "Nick bytch", "Nickashisixnine" :laff:

But yeah that shyt Chris said about Nick being coked up has crossed my mind a few times. Nick Briz be so fukking erratic and wild that's the only thing that makes sense. So he was deadass paying people to start shyt in their videos for VIEWS? This shyt is a new low man. How TF does Chauncey even deal with Nick? And Chris said Nick called a breh the N-Word :mjpls:
That boy gon get himself badly hurt or worse at this rate :francis: