YouTube hoopers ballin out

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Friga was lowkey mad AF during this encounter, Dev is a non-stop trash talker :wow:
Dev said only 1s when they play 1 on 1 which is bullshyt because that takes away one of Friga's strengths (His long range shooting) :francis:
[/QUOTE]

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Friga was lowkey mad AF during this encounter, Dev is a non-stop trash talker :wow:
Dev said only 1s when they play 1 on 1 which is bullshyt because that takes away one of Friga's strengths (His long range shooting) :francis:
[/QUOTE]

If its gonna be all 1's, then Friga should hit him with the 'only 3 dribbles' Lets see how Dev likes that. I know he said he'd be ok with it, but you and I both know he dont want that. Its kinda hard to hesi on 3 dribbles.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
If its gonna be all 1's, then Friga should hit him with the 'only 3 dribbles' Lets see how Dev likes that. I know he said he'd be ok with it, but you and I both know he dont want that. Its kinda hard to hesi on 3 dribbles.
Yeah it almost feels like they shoulda had someone neutral there to help them set up the rules, that shyt was hella awkward between them :dead:
This shyt finally goin down tomorrow night :lupe:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Did he? I couldn’t watch. How’d they look?

Dev won 3-1. He basically played old head rules vs Friga

They played to 7. All 1s.

dev won first 2 games
mSnTVdBs5YiS2CaFq7AUVQkmXmzpjxjTqaZEzDfegJiWx_3fm3ZFy1yZztP3pPDAEo7RKaMNLMQERQ=s640-nd

Last edited:

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
Dev took it 3-1 according to Twitter. Someone got footage?

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Just watched the replay of this. Dev won the series 3-1, They played a bonus game in which Friga won. Things would've gotten really interesting if this was a Best of 7 rather than a best of 5 :wow:
Friga struggled shooting early on but in the later games his shot was dropping and this is where everything being 1s hurt him he never should've agreed to only 1s :francis:
Dev towards the end hit Friga with a nice move and was like "Where are you goin? Somebody get this man a map" :dead:
Right after Dev won the series he was like "10K! Gimme that!" :damn:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Just watched the replay of this. Dev won the series 3-1, They played a bonus game in which Friga won. Things would've gotten really interesting if this was a Best of 7 rather than a best of 5 :wow:
Friga struggled shooting early on but in the later games his shot was dropping and this is where everything being 1s hurt him he never should've agreed to only 1s :francis:
Dev towards the end hit Friga with a nice move and was like "Where are you goin? Somebody get this man a map" :dead:
Right after Dev won the series he was like "10K! Gimme that!" :damn:

Just watched it. Couple thoughts..

Friga kinda fukked up a couple times. First off was agreeing to that format. Dev was winded mid way through that second game. If all the games were unlimited dribbles, Dev would've been gassed. When Friga took it down low, you can see/hear that Dev felt it. Friga's a big dude.. pause. Friga also settled for his jumper too often. But it is what it is.

Dev is crafty as hell with the ball in his hands. And he's got nice touch. Dude can hoop. I never thought it would turn into a 3pt shootout, with everything being only 1 point.

Good runs tho. This shyt might start a wave. Especially if Ballislife and Adidas continue to sponsor it. Kids love NBA players, but the chances of them kids making it to the league is microscopic. They'll be able to relate to these dudes much more. I think there's a possibility for this to blow up. Chris Staples and White Iverson and a couple other dudes were all over twitter talkin about they want next. Lets see what happens.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
did anybody actually think Friga was gonna win?

i knew after watching him lose to J Jones there was no way he was beating Dev

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
did anybody actually think Friga was gonna win?

i knew after watching him lose to J Jones there was no way he was beating Dev

Friga wasn’t anywhere near the shape that he is now, when he played J Jones. They play again, I think Friga gets him. I like J tho. That midrange game is potent as hell.

I like Dev’s game, don’t get it twisted.. but no one in their right minds would’ve agreed to those terms if they were in Friga’s shoes, and with Friga’s play style.