YouTube hoopers ballin out

concise

Veteran
Daps
Are people really justifying and paying $10 to some youtube ballers to play a 1v1? :why:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Trash Talker got crossed by T Jass MULTIPLE times, I'll give breh some credit tho he took it back at Tristan a few times :ehh:
Game was close at first but at the end T Jass squad was destroying them other cats :wow:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Marcelas be sayin some funny shyt but when is he actually gon play Kenny? :what:

Yeah Kenny got smoked but at least breh trying to improve his game, all Marcelas does is sit on the sideline and hate on that man :francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Marcelas be sayin some funny shyt but when is he actually gon play Kenny? :what:

Yeah Kenny got smoked but at least breh trying to improve his game, all Marcelas does is sit on the sideline and hate on that man :francis:

He'll beat Kenny, but its almost like he's duckin him. I dont like Marcellus game at all.. and I dont think he's even that good to be honest. All dude does 90% of his videos is troll Kenny. I remember a few months back.. when the pandemic first started.. he was going over a few 'top 10 Youtubers' videos.. and he wasn't on a good amount of them.. or he was like 8/9/10th .. and he'd flip out on the creator. :smh:

Devin still struggling with his stamina but his conditioning is slowly getting better :jbhmm:
White Iverson is way too predictable. 95% of the time breh is gunna jab, dribble a few times and then pull up for a contested jumper :upsetfavre:

Yea Dev's gettin his wind back. If his jumpers on, I think he beats Friga. His release point is so high, and so is his arc on his shot. Its hard to defend. And White Iverson literally goes right 99.9999999999999999999% of the time. :heh:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Good 1v1 looks like Devin's stamina, jumper and handle is all there :ehh:

O1yeQm8.jpg

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Yep. It’s gonna be a good one. Friga’s in TX right now. Gonna 1v1 with AJ Lapray, and he got a pro tryout too. Dudes hoopin every damn day.
What do you think of that DeAllen Jackson (Romanian pro) cat that Friga trains with? I think DJ might be better than Dev currently. And when Friga played 3 games vs DJ he won 1 game and lost the other 2, all of the games were close tho. Wouldn't that imply that Friga is currently on a higher level than Dev? :jbhmm:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What do you think of that DeAllen Jackson (Romanian pro) cat that Friga trains with? I think DJ might be better than Dev currently. And when Friga played 3 games vs DJ he won 1 game and lost the other 2, all of the games were close tho. Wouldn't that imply that Friga is currently on a higher level than Dev? :jbhmm:

Dudes game is awkward as hell. He’s hella athletic. Weird type dude to guard. I thought they were pretty evenly matched up. I’d like to see that dude play 5v5. Friga can play 1v1 but he excels on a squad. They were fun to watch.