YouTube hoopers ballin out

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
i aint paying $10 for a 1v1 lmfao wouldn't even pay that to watch a Finals game on TV
You go on Friga's recent videos and it's nothin but dudes complaining, is $10 really that much? :gucci:

Like damn Dev has a kid on the way and Friga been dropping heat for months, ppl should at least consider supporting them for those reasons but if not it's all good I guess:manny:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
You go on Friga's recent videos and it's nothin but dudes complaining, is $10 really that much? :gucci:

Like damn Dev has a kid on the way and Friga been dropping heat for months, ppl should at least consider supporting them for those reasons but if not it's all good I guess:manny:
10 really isn't that much but then I realized most of their fans might be kids so I could definitely see the disappointment as I know my parents wouldn't have paid for shyt pay like that back when I was kid :russ:

But I'm sure some plug channel gonna upload it anyway

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

It ain’t really about that. They’ve been paying Friga’s bills for months now. He built his support system and fan base and now he’s gonna charge them? The fans already buy merch. They view ads on his videos. They shoot him ‘likes’ and comments on all his vids.

Dev’s having a kid. Cool. Dev makes bank from training guys and on YouTube too. Charging for a 1v1 is clown shyt. I respect the hustle, but Friga wouldn’t be where he is today if it wasn’t for them kids watching the vids and supporting him. It’s obvious Dev is the one that’s tryna charge, and Friga’s fukking up because he’s gonna alienate a lot of them kids that look out for him. Dev is nasty.. let’s be clear. But he ain’t all that.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
It ain’t really about that. They’ve been paying Friga’s bills for months now. He built his support system and fan base and now he’s gonna charge them? The fans already buy merch. They view ads on his videos. They shoot him ‘likes’ and comments on all his vids.

Dev’s having a kid. Cool. Dev makes bank from training guys and on YouTube too. Charging for a 1v1 is clown shyt. I respect the hustle, but Friga wouldn’t be where he is today if it wasn’t for them kids watching the vids and supporting him. It’s obvious Dev is the one that’s tryna charge, and Friga’s fukking up because he’s gonna alienate a lot of them kids that look out for him. Dev is nasty.. let’s be clear. But he ain’t all that.
You the homie but we gon have to agree to disagree on this one. Charging $10 one time shouldn't receive this much backlash. No one is forcing anyone who can't afford it to watch at the end of the day :yeshrug:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You the homie but we gon have to agree to disagree on this one. Charging $10 one time shouldn't receive this much backlash. No one is forcing anyone who can't afford it to watch at the end of the day :yeshrug:

No worries. Agree to disagree. I just feel bad for the kids that have been following him. They've been looking forward to that 1v1 cause Dev really IS nasty as hell. Most of them cant afford it. And it's one thing if thats just the way its gonna be.. but in his video from yesterday, (Friga) at the end took 2 minutes to guarantee that the games wont be able to be streamed, or recorded etc. so to not even try. I was like, how can you stop people from screen recording? :wtf: Either way.. Friga's gonna get worked. And I like the kid. I like his approach to the game. Dev's cool too. The main thing Friga got goin for him is that he's in tip top shape. But Dev's workin hard right now. Its gonna be fun to watch.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me Breh check out this TOUGH 1v1 when you have a chance, this dude Dominic is quick AF :picard:

Short dude quick. Ugly ass shot but it goes in :lolbron: The other dude could've backed him in every time, but shyt like that gets boring and stale. Quick as hell tho. They're a few tiers below the Friga's and the Dev's and the J Jones' in my opinion.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
No worries. Agree to disagree. I just feel bad for the kids that have been following him. They've been looking forward to that 1v1 cause Dev really IS nasty as hell. Most of them cant afford it. And it's one thing if thats just the way its gonna be.. but in his video from yesterday, (Friga) at the end took 2 minutes to guarantee that the games wont be able to be streamed, or recorded etc. so to not even try. I was like, how can you stop people from screen recording? :wtf: Either way.. Friga's gonna get worked. And I like the kid. I like his approach to the game. Dev's cool too. The main thing Friga got goin for him is that he's in tip top shape. But Dev's workin hard right now. Its gonna be fun to watch.
He can't :mjlol: He's gonna try to flag any screen recorded upload of it on YouTube but once one copy goes up it's gonna spread like wildfire.

Same way the NFL, NBA, WWE, HBO, Showtime etc. flag uploads of their content (big games, PPVs, season finales) as soon as they go up but it doesn't come down for at least 12-24 hours once YT gets around to it. By that time anyone who wants to see it would have - those are major corporations too, they might not respond to Friga for days :russ:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Short dude quick. Ugly ass shot but it goes in :lolbron: The other dude could've backed him in every time, but shyt like that gets boring and stale. Quick as hell tho. They're a few tiers below the Friga's and the Dev's and the J Jones' in my opinion.
Yeah Dominic trains with Razooky and ISO3s is White Iverson's boy. Crazy thing was how strong ISO3s started off only for it to end like that :wow: