YouTube hoopers ballin out

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
J Jones was playing on a torn Achilles vs Friga too.

J Jones mid game is :banderas:

Dude puts the clamps on D too :dame:

Solluminati lowkey a HOOPER HOOPER breh would do damage if he took ball more serious :pachaha:

Breh was supposed to play LSK (Kristopher London) a while back but it never happened, them boys woulda ended up runnin a fade:damn:

LSK seem soft as fukk to me. He’s got skill.. but just screams soft.

Some fire 1v1's right here, both of them seem evenly matched :ehh:

That was D’Vontays point guard for the past 4 years at Mount Union. Nate can HOOP hoop too.

Why you leaving out my dawg FlightReacts :lolbron:

:deadmanny:

He’s nice for streetball. G-League level I’m not so sure about. He doesn’t create his own shot well enough for that. A lot of dribbling and going nowhere.

I thought the same for the longest time. Then he dropped a vid playing (I think in like Missouri or some random state like that) with nothing but high D1 cats and pro hoopers and he was legit as fukk. I’ma see if I can find the vid.

D’vontay can play.
JLaw is a beast.
DevinTheLab is an animal.
There’s legit a lot of good YouTube hoopers.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

DevInTheLab deadass commented this under the video:
....I refuse to let you go by me with a stiff handle and a beer gut....I refuse....

To which D'Vontay responded:
A stiff handle and a beer gut? This is the best you could do? You’re 30 something and the fat one here & once that baby come out it’s gonna get worse for you.
Friga vs DevInTheLab gon be crazy:damn::damn::damn:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

DevInTheLab deadass commented this under the video:

To which D'Vontay responded:
Friga vs DevInTheLab gon be crazy:damn::damn::damn:

Friga's a cool ass dude. He's gotten better and better.. but Dev's just.. different. I think it's gonna be a good ass game. If they go to best of three.. and game's 12.. depending on what shape Dev's in.. Friga might catch him. Friga's been playing non stop, and dude's in the best shape of his life.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Friga's a cool ass dude. He's gotten better and better.. but Dev's just.. different. I think it's gonna be a good ass game. If they go to best of three.. and game's 12.. depending on what shape Dev's in.. Friga might catch him. Friga's been playing non stop, and dude's in the best shape of his life.
Yeah Dev is raw everybody knows that but Friga been GRINDING non-stop. Idk it's gunna be a battle plus that trash talk from both sides means shyt gon get intense :whew:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah Dev is raw everybody knows that but Friga been GRINDING non-stop. Idk it's gunna be a battle plus that trash talk from both sides means shyt gon get intense :whew:

They been hypin this up for a few months. Friga went to Cali about 3 months ago, and Dev wasn't really feelin it cause of Rona and all that .. (same with Cash) Now Friga heads out west to hoop more frequently, to get in on those JLaw open runs.. and apparently they're about to run the 1's. Should be fun.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
True, don’t get me wrong. The cat can hoop. I watched one of his vids where some scrubby ass teen called him out in a gym and he struggled. The.n again 1v1 vs 5v5 is different ball game.
T Jass not that nice,he just has a pretty game

plus he dont post his Ls like that

his videos are basically highlight packages

i be wanting to see full games

Thats why i fukk with Friga.He gonna post the whole game,not cut out all his misses and Ls like T Jass and others do