YouTube hoopers ballin out

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Honestly fam, I've fallen behind in watching. I know its Friga, Matt Thomas
4e32536ac3db214e52a7dd885b652336_w200.gif
Nate's a beast and who else? Is Kayvon gonna run and have his nutts shrivel up when there's competition again? :dame::unimpressed:

Who runs with Chris White?
Mr. 45 and Tommy are some of the cats that come to mind. Idk the rest of the names of the other cats on the Hooligans, but they can all hoop for real :ehh:

None of them can guard Nathan Bower-Malone though. Friga also got Chris Staples running with him tonight too.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Mr. 45 and Tommy are some of the cats that come to mind. Idk the rest of the names of the other cats on the Hooligans, but they can all hoop for real :ehh:

None of them can guard Nathan Bower-Malone though. Friga also got Chris Staples running with him tonight too.

I heard its free. I might tune in.

I’m a hater. I rooted against Tim Tebow as well.

:dead:

The Tebow hates understandable tho :smugbiden:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I fukks with MK but yeah this was a ridiculous performance. He deadass fouled Friga on damn near every play. And the deeper they got in the games the more he fouled Friga and the more he called soft ass fouls. :francis:
Hack on every play and then be the one to complain about fouls brehs :why:

My frustration wit Friga was he kept trying to show MK love while all of this was going, like nah fukk that "Stay Motivated, Stay Positive" shyt at this time. Friga should've matched all of MK's negative energy :upsetfavre:
MK was hacking on some drives, but Friga couldn’t get any separation for his three balls. MK had him in a box. Fouls aside, Friga looked outmatched.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wait what? :gucci:
Did you watch the game?

The only thing Friga does better than MK is shoot. And he couldn’t get a clean shot off because MK had him locked up. He even said mid game “let me get some space to shoot lol”

Friga was in his feelings when MK looked at the camera during that asswhooping and said “this is your favorite YouTuber??” :russ:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Did you watch the game?

The only thing Friga does better than MK is shoot. And he couldn’t get a clean shot off because MK had him locked up. He even said mid game “let me get some space to shoot lol”

Friga was in his feelings when MK looked at the camera during that asswhooping and said “this is your favorite YouTuber??” :russ:

Did YOU? :wtf:

Honest question here.. have you ever played ball? MK hacked the fukk outta Friga the whole damn game fam. After the first 3-4 hacks, Friga was basically like 'man this aint that serious.. this dudes gonna hurt me, and for what? 50k? Naa.. I'm good.'

I'd be willing to bet if they play again in the playoffs, and there's a ref (which I'm almost positive there will be) .. Friga smokes the hell outta MK. And it wouldn't even be close.

@Kal El Stop this breh...MK fouled Friga on damn near every play, that is why he won. Friga>>>MK all day :yeshrug:

I was wondering if they played a second time, and I didn't catch it or something. Even the other YouTuber's were callin out MK for blatant fukkery. Go to all their reaction vids for that game on YT.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did YOU? :wtf:

Honest question here.. have you ever played ball? MK hacked the fukk outta Friga the whole damn game fam. After the first 3-4 hacks, Friga was basically like 'man this aint that serious.. this dudes gonna hurt me, and for what? 50k? Naa.. I'm good.'

I'd be willing to bet if they play again in the playoffs, and there's a ref (which I'm almost positive there will be) .. Friga smokes the hell outta MK. And it wouldn't even be close.

I was wondering if they played a second time, and I didn't catch it or something. Even the other YouTuber's were callin out MK for blatant fukkery. Go to all their reaction vids for that game on YT.
I’ve forgotten more about ball than you know. I saw crswht’s reaction video and he kept it 100. There was hacking, but there were good defensive possessions as well. Friga played zero D and his whole body language looked defeated.

MK’s antics were childish and disrespectful but I’m not letting that stop me from being objective like Friga’s fanboys

If there’s a rematch we can put money on it

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I’ve forgotten more about ball than you know. I saw crswht’s reaction video and he kept it 100. There was hacking, but there were good defensive possessions as well. Friga played zero D and his whole body language looked defeated.

MK’s antics were childish and disrespectful but I’m not letting that stop me from being objective like Friga’s fanboys

If there’s a rematch we can put money on it

In my time on this earth.. from hooping (more than likely at a higher level than you), and being involved in basketball.. the second anybody says what you said in the bolded.. you're more than likely full of shyt. So you can have this debate. I'm not even gonna waste my time.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
In my time on this earth.. from hooping (more than likely at a higher level than you), and being involved in basketball.. the second anybody says what you said in the bolded.. you're more than likely full of shyt. So you can have this debate. I'm not even gonna waste my time.
Nice cop out and when you can’t refute any of the points I made