YouTube hoopers ballin out

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
@Trust Me Will there be refs this time around?

If not MK will pull the same shyt he did last time and just foul endlessly :francis:

Edit: Watching right now and I see they got a ref

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me Will there be refs this time around?

If not MK will pull the same shyt he did last time and just foul endlessly :francis:

Edit: Watching right now and I see they got a ref

MK got it.. 11-10 and 11-10

Damn.. dude racked up 20+ fouls in two games. And that's only the ones they called.

Any real hooper can see the difference between these two. ANYBODY that says MK is a better player than Friga don't know shyt. And I actually like MK's skill set. :manny:

Cash v MK for all the marbles on Sunday night.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal

Damn.. dude racked up 20+ fouls in two games. And that's only the ones they called.

Any real hooper can see the difference between these two. ANYBODY that says MK is a better player than Friga don't know shyt. And I actually like MK's skill set. :manny:

In a real game MK would foul the fukk out in a few mins tryna guard Friga :wow:
That MK vs Cashnasty game gunna be a WWF match :mjlol:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Cash made it to the finals? :mjlol:

I saw this guy play cam and shut the whole tournament off. That game going to be longer than an nba game. They need to let them shoot fts or foul out or something for those guys. shyt isn’t even entertaining.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did YOU? :wtf:

Honest question here.. have you ever played ball? MK hacked the fukk outta Friga the whole damn game fam. After the first 3-4 hacks, Friga was basically like 'man this aint that serious.. this dudes gonna hurt me, and for what? 50k? Naa.. I'm good.'

I'd be willing to bet if they play again in the playoffs, and there's a ref (which I'm almost positive there will be) .. Friga smokes the hell outta MK. And it wouldn't even be close.

I was wondering if they played a second time, and I didn't catch it or something. Even the other YouTuber's were callin out MK for blatant fukkery. Go to all their reaction vids for that game on YT.
:mjlol:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA

Friga was hacking too. Take your L dawg.

you were smart to not put up money vs. me

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Friga was hacking too. Take your L dawg.

you were smart to not put up money vs. me

MY L? How the hell is it MY L?

You know what I would put up money to tho? Me and you playin 1v1. I bet what I can control. You close to Florida? :manny:

Dont be scared neither.. I'm 44 years old and :old:

Surely you could take my retirement money. :stylin:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
MY L? How the hell is it MY L?

You know what I would put up money to tho? Me and you playin 1v1. I bet what I can control. You close to Florida? :manny:

Dont be scared neither.. I'm 44 years old and :old:

Surely you could take my retirement money. :stylin:
-You said Friga would smoke the hell outta MK in rematch if there were refs. Proceeds to get swept AGAIN.

-Tried to deflect when I said Friga can’t guard MK

-Ducked my bet for the rematch

All that talkin you doing sounds real nice though. Flying across the country to 1v1 a coli breh for money lol

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
-You said Friga would smoke the hell outta MK in rematch if there were refs. Proceeds to get swept AGAIN.

-Tried to deflect when I said Friga can’t guard MK

-Ducked my bet for the rematch

All that talkin you doing sounds real nice though. Flying across the country to 1v1 a coli breh for money lol

That's why I asked if you were in Florida by chance :gucci: