St Louis Rams!!!!!
I knew Crash had a chance to win.

And these dudes in the chat cooking this womens matchup. :mjlol:

But I do agree Jenna should've been in this instead of that steph girl

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I know 4 or 5 good one's. I know one chick who did the mo cap for Lebron's space jam 2. I know a dude from my pops home state he's always jumping out the gym and he does things in the league. The rest of these folks I don't check for.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps

Think this is old. I remember he posted a pic a few months ago with his busted lip. He said he got jumped by a bunch of people though and that clearly wasn't the case.

Showtime and the Trouble Team got mobbed like last week by a bunch of Arabs outside of Toronto though. These guys pushing the fight videos are going to keep messing around with the wrong people.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think this is old. I remember he posted a pic a few months ago with his busted lip. He said he got jumped by a bunch of people though and that clearly wasn't the case.

Showtime and the Trouble Team got mobbed like last week by a bunch of Arabs outside of Toronto though. These guys pushing the fight videos are going to keep messing around with the wrong people.

What gym is this in Toronto?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Ah, makes sense. I haven’t kept up with the YouTube shot for a minute. I think it’s only a matter of time before Chris white gets got as well.