YouTube hoopers ballin out

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
Trevor Dunbar deadass plays like an even quicker Devinthelab, breh came in and crushed the buildings :wow:

This entire run was pure CHAOS shout out to San Francisco :banderas:

I see Trev never got the jumper fixed. His opponent lowkey won they 1 on 1.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I started to watch nick 2 months ago…and sumthn seemed fishy….

this dude woulda been food in my hood…they woulda jumped him period…also that lightskin cat he runs with woulda got dropped
shyt is obviously staged breh :heh:

same with the K Showtime dude

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
K Showtime and his boys be straight up tryna bully people :picard:
Cam has skill but needs to get stronger and tougher. They wasn't ready for this environment :wow:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did that Tristen Jass (I think that’s his name) ever try out for the Bucks G League team?

dude nice on the court & doesn’t seemed to be involved in BS when I was watching him. He just hooped without all the extra drama

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Been watching Friga’s whole catalog lately basically. I’m trying to figure out how he got THIS popular with this shyt but all props to him since breh is on that positivity wave.

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
White Iverson and Frank Nitty were OUTSTANDING in this. Iverson cooked A-Milly on numerous possessions, MVP type shyt :wow:

East Coast Squad looked outmatched out there man. Slim represented, Clamp God represented, the other cats were mainly MIA. Duke Skywalker was straight :trash:

Them refs were straight up garbage btw, both teams were hacking but the West coast squad played prison ball all night right in front of the "refs" :dead:

East coast was trash

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chill he nice
Not really though. He’s cool for the gimmicks when you’re playing in random neighborhoods against one or two good players and some bums.

He’s definitely amazing when you consider his disability though. But in a game like this where there’s nowhere to hide he’s low key useless.

East squad had nobody who could create their own offense. They looked overwhelmed from the jump.