You're walking down the street and some goons punch ya daughter in the stomach & RUN

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Billy Lee from Double Dragon. Michaelangelo from the TMNT arcade game. Skate from Streets of Rage 2. I would have taken Adam from SOR but dude got kidnapped or some shyt if I remember correctly in the second game. Not a good look.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
haggar5gz.gif

punisher.png

Pimple.png

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
They scoop her up over the shoulder and BOOK IT....you find out theyre about 10 'levels' away, are working for one final boss, and they put a bounty out on you and the entire city is trying to stop you from getting your daughter back and get to the final boss. :damn:
tumblr_m8zsl8GaQU1r0ralmo1_r1_500.gif

Basically, you're in a real life Beat-em-up game :shaq:

Its you, and you can choose THREE CHARACTORS to ride with you in the history of beat em up video games to help. :ohhh:

• No guns (unless you pick them up on the ground :youngsabo: )...basically no gunstar or metal slug charactors
  • Mutants are cool, but logically in videogame canon they arent more powerful than humans in these games...it still takes 2-3 hits to beat a bad guy:manny: )
  • They had to be a playable charactor in a previous beat em up

Posse up :myman:Whos on your dream team?

OP is beasting with these fantasy threads
CleLH.png

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Start off with my favorite demonic individual from Manhunt

manhunt_obs-screenshot_large.jpg

Another favorite Demon of mine, Baracka... Instant intimidation...

mk20223.png

and this nikka just because it'd be hilarious to have a Panda backing me up

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/nx2/char/ttt2/ShunyaYamashyta/panda-ttt2-yamashyta.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They scoop her up over the shoulder and BOOK IT....you find out theyre about 10 'levels' away, are working for one final boss, and they put a bounty out on you and the entire city is trying to stop you from getting your daughter back and get to the final boss. :damn:
tumblr_m8zsl8GaQU1r0ralmo1_r1_500.gif

Basically, you're in a real life Beat-em-up game :shaq:

Its you, and you can choose THREE CHARACTORS to ride with you in the history of beat em up video games to help. :ohhh:

• No guns (unless you pick them up on the ground :youngsabo: )...basically no gunstar or metal slug charactors
  • Mutants are cool, but logically in videogame canon they arent more powerful than humans in these games...it still takes 2-3 hits to beat a bad guy:manny: )
  • They had to be a playable charactor in a previous beat em up

Posse up :myman:Whos on your dream team?
This setup sounds like my experience on this site

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
There were two beat-em-up's I loved as a kid on the NES. You can have the turtles, I'm taking

zitz.png

battletoads-and-double-dragon-02.png

and

battletoads-and-double-dragon-04.png