You're walking down the street and some goons punch ya daughter in the stomach & RUN

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryu, akuma and ken :shaq:

ur team is lunchmeat the first time someone with a fireball counter pops up. god forbid they pull a tommy gun. :scusthov:

u need a gully loon that can up the intimidation factor breh.

type a dude that's gonna make it rain acid covered bibles. type a dude might pull a dude's spinal cord out in broad daylight for the rest of his team to see. type a dude that'll eat ANYTHING that has the words "energy" written over it in hovering neon letters. ham, pickles, funny colored mushrooms... anything.

sub out ken's california dreaming ass for simon belmont. :obama:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk breh, you gotta think logically...and follow me here

In SF canon, they are on the same level as:

Cody
Guy
Rolento
Sodom
[see alpha 2-3]

Those four have more beat-em-up bodies on them, and have done this mission many times...on both sides of the fence (literally for Cody).

The thought that ryu/ken/gouki are just gonna be Shinku Hadokening their way through the city is misplaced :upsetfavre:

your hand to hand game has to be on POINT to survive here which is why in this type of mission

Guy >>>>>>>>>>>>> ryu, ken, akuma

:to: you right breh ill reconsider but im still going with the gawd akuma

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
ur team is lunchmeat the first time someone with a fireball counter pops up. god forbid they pull a tommy gun. :scusthov:

u need a gully loon that can up the intimidation factor breh.

type a dude that's gonna make it rain acid covered bibles. type a dude might pull a dude's spinal cord out in broad daylight for the rest of his team to see. type a dude that'll eat ANYTHING that has the words "energy" written over it in hovering neon letters. ham, pickles, funny colored mushrooms... anything.

sub out ken's california dreaming ass for simon belmont. :obama:

Simon Belmont is a phenomenal choice...especially considering he wouldn't be scared no matter what the settings are. Dudes like SKATE from Streets of Rage 3 would be :birdman: until you gotta go until the sewers/gutter and he'd straight turn :wtf: and dip

I almost wanna add a belmont to my squad over donatello...but nah I gotta have 1 turtle

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_2_NES_ScreenShot4.gif

tumblr_m0dylst8KT1rnv2j3o1_500.gif

Fatality_Johnny_Cage_MK1.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simon Belmont is a phenomenal choice...especially considering he wouldn't be scared no matter what the settings are. Dudes like SKATE from Streets of Rage 3 would be :birdman: until you gotta go until the sewers/gutter and he'd straight turn :wtf: and dip

I almost wanna add a belmont to my squad over donatello...but nah I gotta have 1 turtle

:shake:

only reason i didnt put simon on my team is cause kratos is basically simon... minus fukks given.

but yeah. fukk that traditional one-on-one shyt. i want some dudes on my team that leave them chumps running around like this:

:merchant: :wtf: :dahell: :whoa:

room full a dudes screaming :why: as my squad pulls a Vera, locks the doors, and murks everyone. fukk forgiveness.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
EDIT realized they had to be playable characters :to:

Dwarf.png

and these guys

joe_and_mac_-_caveman_ninja_01.png