You're walking down the street and some goons punch ya daughter in the stomach & RUN

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
nikkas fukking up the fun by going for all these nikkas with powers and shyt. God's ain't giving a fukk about your bytch that you can't control :ufdup:

But MY crew would be the business, and enjoy the fukk out of what they doing :steviej:

First off, and no rescue mission gonna be worth a good gotdamn if you ain't rollin with human perfection in the form of Hova Wayne

tumblr_m802g8V6G91rs7hfso1_500.gif

He can run tech, communications, and coordinate attacks. My ass be so distraught, I'd HAVE to get him to lead us.

Next, I can't even think of rollin through the streets and not have a turtle. MY go-to nikka has been, and WILL always be Leonardo, but having two leaders on a small squad ain't a good look. So I'm ride with Michelangelo.

10wn.jpg

He's not a hot head, won't complicate things from either leadership standpoint or let his tech knowledge interfere with Batman's thought process. Just a skilled fighter that will listen to orders, and break up the tension every once in a while :yes:

Finally, the one that I've been stressin for over a minute, but there was no other choice. Them nikkas fukked up :ufdup: Homer Da Gawd Simpson

yxra.jpg

LOOK AT HOW HE BODYING THEM nikkaS :damn: :ooh:

My shyt be back in my possession in time for us to get our victory breakfast at Denny's :win:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
shyt, lemme get

Gene (God Hand) - Dragon kickin' nikkaz to the Milky Way
1369070573501.jpg

Cody (FF/SF) - A gully dude that'll kick sand in your face and fukk people up no questions asked
Cody_copy.jpg

Simon Belmont (Castlevania) - Dude's seen and fought everything
10212-SimonBelmont.gif

We'll run through everything on one quarter and be off to the next one :youngsabo:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cody (FF/SF) - A gully dude that'll kick sand in your face and fukk people up no questions asked
Cody_copy.jpg

I thought about Cody but then I figured he'd try to smash my daughter.

On further thinking, I know two crude dudes yall been sleeping

tumblr_lve9mmH1kQ1qcj8c2o1_500.jpg

:lawd:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Upon further thinking for me.I would probably have gone with buddy from the old arcade game P.OW.

pow.jpg

Instead of battletoad.So my crew would be hagar,punisher and the p.o.w. dude.

:sadcam: Good luck going against that squad.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Ed Gizzle been KILLIN the thread game this week, clap for that man

And all the best choices already been picked IMO so I gotta go with

Leonardo, TMNT The Arcade Game, FAVORITE Ninja Turtle, Leadership, stealth, killer weapon and can coordinate attacks
Predator Warrior, Predator vs. Aliens arcade game, space tech weapons, not an idiot Predator, loads of weapons that I'm gonna borrow, and got that stealth mode
Wolverine, X-Men Arcade game, GOAT fictional character and warrior, he WILL finish this mission