You’re Not From NYC If You Don’t Know About…(PRE INTERNET shyt ONLYYY)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Remember the mall near 34th Street in Harold Square? :wow:

I worked there for a hot minute in hs, Stern's, ladies shoes. The west indian man who ran the department liked me cuz I went to private school and he. did. not. play. He was one of them old school dept store workers, wore suits everyday.

maxresdefault.jpg

Formerly known as Rye’s Playland

:wow: :wow: :wow:

went there was a kid. the dragon coaster was WEAK.

So, I used to go there a lot, like at least once a month in the summer. My mother and her 'friend' liked Rye Beach, so they would be over there while me and my friends was tearing up Rye Playland. Skee ball champ, I used to be giving tickets away.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
They most definitely did!
The best jeans and sneakers store in ameeeeeeriiiicaaaaaa!

Most of the dollar van drivers are door dashers and do Uber eats on those bikes.

Speaking of old school NY, surprised nobody posted old pics of Coney Island bumper cars.

To me nothing says old school nyc like those toy rides that used to be chained outside of the Woolworth’s or Conways. Used to cost like 25 cents for two minutes.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The best jeans and sneakers store in ameeeeeeriiiicaaaaaa!

Most of the dollar van drivers are door dashers and do Uber eats on those bikes.

Speaking of old school NY, surprised nobody posted old pics of Coney Island bumper cars.

To me nothing says old school nyc like those toy rides that used to be chained outside of the Woolworth’s or Conways. Used to cost like 25 cents for two minutes.
The little rocket ships :blessed: :dame:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
that's the exact spot I wan mentioning 2 posts above yours. where fisherman cove is at. those the ones that used to be stopped until they get enough customers. but I was talking about the ones that just rode up and down Atlantic, Flatbush and church ave all day. that hustle is becoming extinct

They still running on church ave.