Your Unpopular Food Opinions

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Pancakes....:scust: Waffles all day.

Tomatoes....:scust: Like....if it's a paste or a ketchup or sauce it's all good, but the thought of biting into a fresh tomato makes my stomach turn. Never liked em.

Sorbet....:scust: Why? Why not just have ice cream? Why?

Turkey....:scust: Unless it's sliced deli style (Pepper Turkey....:ohlawd:) it's dry cardboard meat. Get that shyt outta my face on Cacsgiving and let me have at those appetizers and side dishes....:blessed:

Cheese....:scust: Just generally don't like it. Sure I'll have a slice on a burger every now and again, but never understood how people could eat it casually.

Finally...Black Americans shouldn't give up on Soulfood or call it "Slave Food" and all that.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Anything that doesn't come from the ground, off a tree, or fresh from the sea is :scust:. Anything that comes in a box and canned food sucks. Red hots on bunny bread, bologna, ramen noodles, hamburger helper, jungle juice and whatever are disgusting. One friend claimed that her mom could bake from scratch. Felt so cheated when she whipped out that Duncan Hines box :aicmon:. Also claimed to make fresh collards when they were indeed Glory Greens doctored with smoked ham and red pepper flakes. Some people weren't raised to know any better though. My relatives in B-more love this goo which is called gravy in a can. Its sacrilegious. Even the McCormicks brown gravy packets are less offensive.

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything that doesn't come from the ground, off a tree, or fresh from the sea is :scust:. Anything that comes in a box and canned food sucks. Red hots on bunny bread, bologna, ramen noodles, hamburger helper, jungle juice and whatever are disgusting. One friend claimed that her mom could bake from scratch. Felt so cheated when she whipped out that Duncan Hines box :aicmon:. Also claimed to make fresh collards when they were indeed Glory Greens doctored with smoked ham and red pepper flakes. Some people weren't raised to know any better though. My relatives in B-more love this goo which is called gravy in a can. Its sacrilegious. Even the McCormicks brown gravy packets are less offensive.

:laff::laff:lmaoooooooooooooo i can't breathe

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
:jbhmm: explain please?
- Flies in the pizza sauce
- Asked to pick the mold of expired buns, and use them anyway
- Re-use old nasty cheese from the make line
- Old, expired dough being used
- No washing hands just using hand desensitizer
....I will never eat at Dominoes again!!!!

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Mac & Cheese (Regular Version and Soul Food Version) is disgusting
Turkey Bacon has a bad rep but it's good
All the BBQ sauce on Ribs makes it taste good to people but it's bland (I don't really eat pork)
French Toast >>>>> Pancakes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Waffles
Sweet Grits > Savory Grits
Waffle House is awful
Chipotle and Five Guys are the two most over hype restaurants of ALL TIME
Chicago Thin Crust Pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chicago Deep Dish

Last edited: