Your Unpopular Food Opinions

SpringWater

Just Like That
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
gross to all pork and pork byproducts including baked beans. gross to most greens unless they are seasoned with smoked turkey. I don't like cole slaw and I could live a whole life happy without mayo unless it's miracle whip in a chicken salad. fukk catfish...I can taste the mud in it. fukk asparagus, I refuse to jump on that train...it tastes like how your urine will taste in the morning after eating it....I'm not here for dark meat chicken...jump off a bridge, thigh....as for steak, it''s fine as long as it isn't bloody or too well done and tough

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I despise tomatoes...i hate ketchup besides on burgers... I live dishes with tomato sauces :dahell:

Onion is a top 10 food and cooking with it makes yours dishes way better

All green vegetables are goat

Raisins are fukkin Nasty

I fukk with seafood but it's overrated

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Regular Opinions:
- Apples are WOAT fruit if you're buying macintosh, gala, etc.
- Biscuits and gravy done right is fukking magic (grew up in NY)
- I fukk with whiskey/scotch the most, but vodka + OJ >>> rum and coke, whiskey and coke... primarily because if you're drinking good whiskey/scotch it should be mixed with water or club soda

Unpopular wisdom:
- A little milk in an omelette makes that shyt fluffier.. better looking when you cooking for yourself/someone else
- Tea boiled with milk >>>> any coffee drink
- Anything that isn't sweet, should be spicy cause it'll taste better (eggs, chicken, vegetables, garlic bread, pizza, etc etc etc)
- Ribs are WOAT restaurant food (only because it's like buying a fukking ounce of herb and pulling out a 25g steam LOL)
- Coconut milk in food (esp Thai soups) is DUMBBBBBBBBBB good

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
red velvet cake-- is ok but its nothing to write home about...yellow cake is better
cheesecake is nasty
cream cheese and coffee-- are nasty and the flavors are so strong they completely take over the flavor of what ever they are mixed with, they are the opposite of tofu
bananas-- nasty
hot sauce-- doesnt add anything to the dish
sweet potato pie-- nasty
collard greens ---are nasty even when you add meat to it
neck bones---used to like until I saw my mom make them
krispy kreme donuts--- are sugar coated deep friend diabetes- way too much sugar in them
chitlins----never tried them but saw my grandma make them, she had to clean them outside of the house because the smell was that bad, some
food related it annoys me when someone calls a fruit drink "red" instead of the flavor, 'red' can be strawberry, cherry, fruit punch,watermelon,etc
strawberries taste like nothing unless eaten with sugar
broccoli--in chicken alfredo
mayo----i love it on chicken sandwhich, ham and turkey, and burgers---im black too
fat back is disgusting and you can 'smell the grease' when you cook it
mcdonalds burgers tasted better years ago than today
burger king knows damn well that aint real meat they need to change their name
taco bell tacos are a well seasoned laxative
chick-fil-a is nothing to write home about-dont see the hype

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
red velvet cake-- is ok but its nothing to write home about...yellow cake is better
cheesecake is nasty
cream cheese and coffee-- are nasty and the flavors are so strong they completely take over the flavor of what ever they are mixed with, they are the opposite of tofu
bananas-- nasty
hot sauce-- doesnt add anything to the dish
sweet potato pie-- nasty
collard greens ---are nasty even when you add meat to it
neck bones---used to like until I saw my mom make them
krispy kreme donuts--- are sugar coated deep friend diabetes- way too much sugar in them
chitlins----never tried them but saw my grandma make them, she had to clean them outside of the house because the smell was that bad, some
food related it annoys me when someone calls a fruit drink "red" instead of the flavor, 'red' can be strawberry, cherry, fruit punch,watermelon,etc
strawberries taste like nothing unless eaten with sugar
broccoli--in chicken alfredo
mayo----i love it on chicken sandwhich, ham and turkey, and burgers---im black too
fat back is disgusting and you can 'smell the grease' when you cook it
mcdonalds burgers tasted better years ago than today
burger king knows damn well that aint real meat they need to change their name
taco bell tacos are a well seasoned laxative
chick-fil-a is nothing to write home about-dont see the hype