GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
mixing mayo with ketchup and eating it with fries :ahh:

honey mustard on legit everything especially wings and burgers/wraps:gladbron:

mixing random shyt in your fridge and getting some dope ass shyt out of it:banderas:

i might become a chef as a hobby:win:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Venison tastes like straight ass:scust: and white folks up here ( Michigan) go apeshyt crazy when the opening day of hunting season rolls around. So much so, that a lot of jobs and schools shut down because they know ain't nobody showing up. I honestly think one of them would kill their firstborn kid over a venison steak.
But got the nerve to talk about us and fried chicken:stopitslime:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Dominos is better than 90% of the mom and pop places everyone here claims are great. I'd take Dominos over just about any place that isn't a more upscale place with real wood ovens.

I love lobster tails but they are a complete ripoff and waste of money.

Any restaurant that serves steak but doesn't have a baked potato should be shut down off general principle.[/QUOTE
Domino's been bringing that heat since they revamped their menu. That thin crust tho:banderas: they need to bring back their old deep dish. That shyt was fiyah.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Venison tastes like straight ass:scust: and white folks up here ( Michigan) go apeshyt crazy when the opening day of hunting season rolls around. So much so, that a lot of jobs and schools shut down because they know ain't nobody showing up. I honestly think one of them would kill their firstborn kid over a venison steak.
But got the nerve to talk about us and fried chicken:stopitslime:

Deer sausage
Deer jerry

Is some of the greatest meat ever