Your top 5 gameplay moments/experiences in gaming

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This is tough for me...I mean I've played so many damn games...so have many of you.

Right off the top:
Resident Evil 1 and 4 = The Dog coming through the Window and fighting el gigante

When I started gliding in Super Mario World on the SNES, Mario 64 and shyt Mario 3 as well...Nintendo dropped 3 straight bombs :wow:

Hideo Kojima fukking with us in MGS1...switch the controller port as Physco Mantis was killing us :gladbron:

THIS shyt in Splinter Cell Conviction :wow:...that whole fukking game :legoyes:

Fallout 3...leaving Vault 101 :wow:

Overall any game that has a whole lot of charm gets me as well...the Rayman games are the best examples of that IMO :yes:

edit: Walking the red line in Max Payne 1 :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In no particular order:

1. The dog scene in the original resident evil 1....the first time I've ever legit got scared enough to pause thr controller and take a breather lol

2. Seeing the first gameplay footage of Mario 64 and literally sold every game I had to prepare to buy a n64 at launch lol.

3. Being amazed at the scope of gta San andreas...especially when you got out the "hood" and seen all that country.

4. Resident evil 4 on gamecube...that entire gameplay experience...from graphics to gameplay to story...just a amazing game at the time and made it to my top 5 single player experiences ever.

5. Call of duty 4...I played this game online more than any other game ever...I was dangerously hooked...this game changed it all for me as far as online fps go.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
1. Beating Tyson in Punchout ...I took so many ass whoopings from Mike that when I finally whooped him I felt like I won the damn lottery

2. Max Payne 3 - Airport shootout - The whole chapter was epic
3. MGS4 - Return to Shadow Moses - the whole fukking thing, the music, the level, the boss fights, Rex versus Ray...:ohlawd:

4. MGS1 - Torture chamber - broke a controller trying to get that damn bandana

5. GTAIV - Bank Heist - This is slept on heavy because the game was subpar...that was one of the illest best executed heists in video game history

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
I'm gonna add this.

This game had me writing codes on a list to continue.So much drama while playing it:lupe:

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
1. Beating Tyson in Punchout ...I took so many ass whoopings from Mike that when I finally whooped him I felt like I won the damn lottery

2. Max Payne 3 - Airport shootout - The whole chapter was epic
3. MGS4 - Return to Shadow Moses - the whole fukking thing, the music, the level, the boss fights, Rex versus Ray...:ohlawd:

4. MGS1 - Torture chamber - broke a controller trying to get that damn bandana

5. GTAIV - Bank Heist - This is slept on heavy because the game was subpar...that was one of the illest best executed heists in video game history
:beli: in what way, if I may ask?

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
1) Bioshock Twist Reveal
2) Beating the hospital shootout in The Last of Us
3) Briefly being #1 in NBA 2K12
4) Defeating Lazarevic (UC 2 one of the GOATs :salute:)
5) Winning 7 straight Finals MVPs as the point guard for the Portland Trail Blazers

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The first time I got Super Sonic to rock through a level.

NBA 2k on Dreamcast was the realest graphics ever when I turned it on. I was even hype about the free throw mechanics for no good reason.

The first game I played on PS2 was Dynasty Warriors and seeing the leap in graphics/play was CRAZY. I was fighting full armies and ish, it was mind blowing.

Psycho Mantis knowing what video games I played.

Eternal Darkness telling me all the memory on my cards was deleted.

Runners up:

Earthbound's boss battle was damn near a traumatic experience.

FFT's ending.

The Last Of Us first time dealing with clickers.

South Park at the Abortion Clinic...I couldn't believe they took it there.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fallout 3 - liberty prime fukkin shyt up

FF9 - zidane in pandemonium

gta vice city - the last fights

arkham city - part with the helicopters as you head to wonder tower with the arkham theme playing :wow:

portal - the ending

persona 4 golden - marie's dungeon

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I don't game much these days but back in college I remember 21 skunking my man in Madden without running one offensive play. Opening kickoff, punt return, INT return. :camby:

My QB on the sideline like :upsetfavre:. Or better yet, :jawalrus:.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
  1. Bayonetta: WHOLE DAMN GAME (non-stop button mashing)
  2. GTA Vice City: :bustback:Ricardo Diaz, lettin him know there’s levels to this shyt. Taking his scarface mansion, and Lambo whips. Vercetti and Lance went in there like “The takeova, the breaks ova, nicca”, and that payday after :ohlawd:
  3. GTA IV: The Heist (most memorable mission in gta iv)
  4. Sleeping Dogs: Club Bam Bam/Wedding mission :whew:
  5. Gears of War 2/ Uncharted 2 (toss up): WHOLE :damn: GAME

[honorable mentions]

*WWF Attitude: Not one of the greatest wrestling game’s but is my first wrestling game, and one of my first ever game's i’ve ever played (ps1 demo with Spyro, and Metal Gear Solid was first). It was new to me, controlling my favorite wrestlers from raw is war, it was such an experience at the young age of six.

*Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelist of the Roses: Having Exodia used on me for the first time…that music :lupe:….that entrance :damn::ufdup:….that attack:whoa:…..that loss :damn:...my reaction afterwards :wow:

Starts @ 14:35

NICCA, I WAS ON THE RECEIVING IN OF THAT!!!!!!!!

*Left 4 Dead: my first encounter with a witch:wtf::deadrose:

[Drake Voice] WORST!
  1. Max Payne: nightmare levels
  2. Max Payne 2: nightmare levels :comeon:(why can’t this nicca think good thoughts while falling asleep)
  3. The Getaway (ps2): the 1st “last level” which was difficult af. Only to finally beat the game after putting up with so many frustrating mechanics in the game, then finding out my frustrations where just beginning when Frank’s story starts:lolbron:,:stopitslime: completely unnecessary.
  4. GTA San Andreas: ya’ll know which mission:beli:
  5. James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing/Mafia II/Mortal Kombat Mythologies Sub Zero
    (toss up): All three were very fun games, but on their last level's the enemies were on performance enhancing drugs. I mean it’s the only logical explanation for those levels being so difficult and me retrying so many times. (Joe:to:)

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Resident evil 2, when you load that second disk and realize it's a different playthrough for each character...i had the :gladbron: for about an hour...

Fighting Poseidon in GOW III :wow:

An ex girlfriend of mine managing to kill off all the main characters in heavy rain in 5 minutes...:damn:...about 30 min before i got to the end:damn:...and the ending still not revealing who the killer was :damn:

Back to Back to Back to Back perfection games in Halo 3 when I was ranked in the gold division:wow:

This is easily no 1 though...

The cape,:ohhh:

The hookshot :ohhh:

The ball of energy :ohhh::wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
rushing the beaches at normandy in medal of honor
the entirety of ocarina of time
the GOAT final fantasy era, playing thru 7, 8, 9 and 10 was :blessed: as a youngin'
old school world of warcraft was incredibly amazing before the game was ruined
star wars shadows of the empire on n64 :blessed:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
My gaming experiences are out of date but...

5. Christmas morning when SNES first dropped, I think 1991...+ 4 classic games; Mario World, F-Zero, Castlevania 4, and Final Fight.

4. Multiplayer for Goldeneye 64

3. Experiencing 3D Grand Theft Auto; 3, Vice City, and San Andreas.

2. Seeing Fatalities in Mortal Kombat Arcade for the first time.

1. Unreal Tournament morpheous level with the Redeemer

Honorable mentions,

Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl,

multiplayer for Quake 1,

Battling the colossus on GoW 2,

Omaha Beach in Medal of Honor

ransacking towns in Age of Empires 2,

Sephiroth in FF7

Airport level on Modern Warfare 2

Getting a whistle on Mario 3

Getting to rainbow road for the first time on Mario Kart

Pulling a 360 piledriver with Zangief on the original street fighter 2...to this day I've still only done this 5 times...

Really have played too many games since PlayStation 2