Your top 5 gameplay moments/experiences in gaming

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Purchasing Suikoden II with the Official Game Guide when it first dropped

-Beating Muhammad Ali for the first time and finishing career mode undefeated in Greatest Heayweights

-Beating Level 20 on Dr. Mario

-Catching all 150 in Yellow

-Beating Eiji Date in Victorious Boxers 1 on my first try via decision

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
makin samus take off that suit at the end of metroid.....:takedat:
makin it to gannon before i got the silver arrows & thinkin i was gonna go in... :wow:
bein oddjob on goldeneye & havin people mad they couldnt shoot me..... :troll:
the day i came home from school & we had street fighter 2 & a link to the past... :blessed:

too many moments... gamin been good to a breh.....

came in to say this... you be walkin round mindin your own business then hear "STARS" :merchant: then this dude runs around the corner :bryan:

gotta say i never felt a thrill like that again in a game....

Even worse when you hear it, and he closelines you while you're looking for him lol

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
-Beating Eiji Date in Victorious Boxers 1 on my first try via decision

:huhldup::salute:

I need to break VB 1 and 2 out again. It's so addictive once you get used to the controls.

It's just......... rough since it has no energy bars and is realistic as far as how you take damage goes.

You think you're doing good cause you've been 1-2ing this nikka in the face for three solid rounds and you have a knockdown each round.....

nikka lands 4 hooks to your unprotected head and you have that slow motion shyt going.... and you cant get up. :to:

"BOX. :birdman:"

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Copping the og ps2 with no mem card, having to play ZOE all night, just passing the controller with my homeboy.

Discovering the gta 3 over a friends house and just bein amazed

Uncharted 2

Playing spider man 2 on ps2 after waiting for it and the movie all summer(
Pretty sure this was the FIRST open world superhero game and one of the first super hero games (and movie games) to be taken seriously and not just as a cash grab) the swinging mechanics :ohlawd:

Playing Mario 64 in Walmart for the first time :mindblown:

Edit: fukk it I know you said five but I remember back when cheat/code books where popping in the 90s, I took a pen and paper to walmart and wrote down cheats for sonic 2, got home and played as super sonic for the first time :gladbron: I felt like god.

-DMP-

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Copping the og ps2 with no mem card, having to play ZOE all night, just passing the controller with my homeboy.

Discovering the gta 3 over a friends house and just bein amazed

Uncharted 2

Playing spider man 2 on ps2 after waiting for it and the movie all summer(
Pretty sure this was the FIRST open world superhero game and one of the first super hero games (and movie games) to be taken seriously and not just as a cash grab) the swinging mechanics :ohlawd:

Playing Mario 64 in Walmart for the first time :mindblown:

Edit: fukk it I know you said five but I remember back when cheat/code books where popping in the 90s, I took a pen and paper to walmart and wrote down cheats for sonic 2, got home and played as super sonic for the first time :gladbron: I felt like god.

-DMP-
The good ole days

I used to take those demo disks from inside those gamer mags in groceries :smugfavre:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The good ole days

I used to take those demo disks from inside those gamer mags in groceries :smugfavre:

Y5QbtES.jpg

Still got
Mine :russ:

I prolly played this shyt a thousand times.

-DMP-

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my worst gaming experience is related to those fukking demo disks.

One of them had a glitch that erased everything on your memory card, think it got rid of everything on San Andreas too.

I went the fukk off on my brother because he was the one that did it, even though it wasn't really his fault, the same thing would've happened if I did it.

I was 17 so my brother was 11.

Me: :dwillhuh::pacspit::ufdup::damn::demonic:

Brother: :sadcam::wow::to::sadbron:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
those playstation demo discs give me some haunting nostalgia, i remember they always had videos and shyt and a section called "threads" which was clothes, but i never understood why the fuk they were calling clothes threads:huh: until one day i got it.

My first real video game moment was when i sat there and played metal gear solid 1 and beat it on ps1. That type of shyt was completely new to me as far as interactivity, finding out you can hide in a cardboard box, breaking necks etc. was fukking crazy. The scene where you are being tortured by shock, and that shyt the mind reader guy did, all that shyt was crazy too me.

My first experience with multiplayer online FPS which was with the battlefield games specifically battlefield 2, those huge matches with the jets and everything, multiple people in the jets, dudes spam bombing spawn points for like 20 minutes straight. Even battlefield 1942 in the africa campaign levels they had those big ass carpet bomb planes.

Finally would be seeing gta 3 for the first time, the whole atmosphere, the music, that game was done flawlessly.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Another 5..

1. last stand with john marston in RDR
2. entering columbia for the first time/ the end of bioshock infinite
3. battlefield 3 multiplayer greatness (too much :blessed: moments to name 1)
4. last level in halo 1
5. resident evil 4...first time you enter the town and you have to survive before the bell rings

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- walking into a PC showroom and finding the gta demo running on a machine back in 97. Went straight home and downloaded the time limited demo and a crack. fukked around on that for months before I got the full game.

- quake. Best multiplayer experience I've had. Then all the mods.. :whew:

- shenmue

- getting my first Japanese import game. Jet set radio on the dreamcast. Couldn't understand a fukking word.

- entering Mexico for the first time in red dead redemption

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Beating the elite 4 the first time as a kid :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk top 5.

This sequence was earth shattering.

Edit:
nah this part of UC3 despite UC3 being the worst Uncharted game in history was crazy hot.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
the ganja farm in Far Cry 3.

Girls Just Wanna have fun in Bioshock Infinite

beating Tyson in Punch Out.

Portal 2 ending.

Last edited: