Your top 5 gameplay moments/experiences in gaming

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
1.finishing crash bandicoot 3 in one day cause i had nothing to do, i was surprised cause i didnt really even try but i was grateful, finished all the levels with ease.

2. Discovering the first jak and dexter game when it first came out really turned me into an adventure gamer, i was always into good stories but in game form that was one of the best, the level designs were so kool at the time, the level boogy swamp was amazing, the use of blue eco in that stage was heavy.

3.online gaming when i got 360, games like gears of war 2,3/halo3/BF BAD 2/COD MW2 really made me enjoy playing online,at the time i was in college and made most of the time to play online with the guys, just generally having fun with in those games were good to me, a lot of good moments, the best times i had has to be just dominating a match without even trying, like you're just playing to play but somehow you still boss the match and come out on top on gears 3 only using the shotgun on king of the ring :ohlawd: kneegas couldnt test me mane, putting grenades on guys backs, ah man i miss gears of war man..

4. playing skyrim for the first time, was never really into this type of game, i remember one of my mans saying to check it out and i was like "yeah its ite.....im not buying it tho" then one day im on ign checking reviews and i see the skyrim one and fall in love, the next day i order it, i came in 2 days later, fast forward a few months and i end up loving it more than the guy who told me to check it out. i like games where random stuff happen for no reason and skyrim had a few of those. breaking out of jail was fukery.

5.GTA series as a whole, just making up random story lines and missions, trying to get to the other side of the map while the police are fully on you

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Well, true, but shyttttttttttttt, my nikka why you trying to front you styled on me if you're my breh? :rudy:
These nikkas ain't loyal :wow:

:dead: i got u breh :myman:[DOUBLEPOST=1397374987][/DOUBLEPOST]
idk breh dude must be hallucinating :beli:

u already know my clap game major :bustback:....nobody on this forum out gunning me :win:

ill just out punch u then :mjpls: u get that ps4 yet breh?

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
makin samus take off that suit at the end of metroid.....:takedat:
makin it to gannon before i got the silver arrows & thinkin i was gonna go in... :wow:
bein oddjob on goldeneye & havin people mad they couldnt shoot me..... :troll:
the day i came home from school & we had street fighter 2 & a link to the past... :blessed:

too many moments... gamin been good to a breh.....

Resident Evil 3 being shook of Nemesis
That damn Nemesis stalking your ass the whole game on RE3 fukked me up bad
breh hearing those big ass footsteps when you enter a room and being like :dwillhuh:oh hell naw and going right back out the door. Or worse when dude would chase you through multiple rooms and it was made harder by the tank controls had me screaming like marlon waynes.
came in to say this... you be walkin round mindin your own business then hear "STARS" :merchant: then this dude runs around the corner :bryan:

gotta say i never felt a thrill like that again in a game....

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:mjlol: dude you'd get clapped before u hit me a 2nd time.....and no nicca i didnt, i said nxt semester and unless i get a winning lottery ticket aint nothing gon change

:heh: ayo u got to get that shyt so we cud run that Destiny game when that drop in september...that shyt gon crush the buildings breh :whew:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Oneshotting the final boss on Shinobi PS2. shyt was a fluke but we take those :whew:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Taking Louisiana Tech to 6 straight national championships on Ncaa 13 :jawalrus:

Being cornered in battlefield bad company 2 with @cfountain tryna to arm the objective while keeping my engineer hommie alive...because the 4th man in our squad dropped mortars on the wrong building...and everyone coming out alive like :youngsabo:

Beating Mario Lost Levels :wow:

Putting work in a smash bros. Brawl tournament :banderas:

God of war 3 beginning :whew:

JohnB

Pro
Daps
anytime i played WCW Revenge/Wrestlemania 2000/No Mercy with friends. :banderas:
dark souls :beating ornstein and smough solo for the first time. maybe the most :blessed: feeling.
fallout 3: leaving vault 101:wow:
san andreas: everything about it:whoo:
the crazy 4 player Goldeneye 64 matches. :heh:
Damn same here :ohhh:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. First few months of playing Skyrim.
2. The final John Marston scene in Red Dead Redemption.
3. Hail mary to a quadruple covered Randy Moss to beat my roommate in the superbowl.
4. Taking out other families in the Godfather on ps2
5. Beating mk2 in the arcade

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
1.) Resident Evil 1 - Almost having a heart attack at age 13 the first time those dogs bust through the windows!

2.) Metroid - Beating the game, watching Samus take the helmet off.......and finding out Samus was a girl!

3.) Final Fantasy 7 - Over-leveling the fukk out of Aerith, Cloud, & Tifa on my first play-through ever.......only to have Sephiroth descend from the heavens and erase about 22 hours of work.

4.) Ocarina of Time - When I finally stumbled upon the fact that you can put the Master Sword back in the thing at the Temple of Time and go back to being a kid again. I swear to God I was stuck somewhere at least a month because I didn't know that.

5.) Final Fantasy 10 - The ending. When Yuna runs to hug Tidus and she goes right through him and it's revealed he's just a spirit/fayth this whole time. I was 18 and I cried like a little girl with a skinned knee.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1.)

3.) Final Fantasy 7 - Over-leveling the fukk out of Aerith, Cloud, & Tifa on my first play-through ever.......only to have Sephiroth descend from the heavens and erase about 22 hours of work.

:heh: :umad:

Yea i knew that feeling too, got me pissed off

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
1. My first time playing Super Mario 64 being blown away by the 3d graphics and the controller having a joystick. :ohmy:

2. Playing the OG Super Smash Bros on the N64 and being able to set up matches between your fav Nintendo characters :mindblown:

3. Sweeping my cousin in Super Smash Bros Melee, the last battle between him was serious on Final Destination,(No items) a stock battle of 4, we're both down to our last lives. (He's pikachu, I'm Luigi) knocks me off the map, he's waiting for me to come back to finish me off, I use my final attempt, the green missile on him which had the discharge that him him and knocked him off the map instead. The anger on his face :banderas:

4. Making money off of beating classmates in Melee

5. First time playing online in Halo 2 :wow:

6. Getting 4th place in my first Lan tourney in Halo 3

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
1. Crono died in ChronoTrigger....I Clocked an extra 20 hours just... wandering around after that. Went back to his house on a whim and played with that doll from the fair. I hit that button maybe 8 times to make the doll do those poses.... Got hit with that INSPIRATION!!!! :dwillhuh::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::banderas::banderas::wow: I took the doll and pushed the time machine back to that Lavos fight AND THAT shyt WORKED. :blessed: I felt like Doctor fukking Who. It was the FIRST time a game ever made me feel like a decision I made in the story actually mattered, and showd me just how rich and rewarding a true gaming experience could be.

2. Having a 99:59 game on Persona 1 for months...... save game corrupted and I lost it all. I never played it again.

3. The Germonik Scriptures (FF Tactics) solidifying the doubts about Christianity that I had in my young mind. I wasn't so much that it sounded true except for the names, it just made me realize that no matter HOW true we, us or they think their religion of choice is, it really is just another culture's mythology.

4. Halo

5. My surrogate daughter beating me in Super Street Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo after a grueling one and a half hour long match... at age 9. You have no idea how proud I was at that moment. You have no idea how much shyt she talked. I had to wear one of her grandmother's wigs for the rest of the day. I wore it with pride.