Your top 5 gameplay moments/experiences in gaming

End Cruelty

Yuffie butter!
Daps
Reppin
Gaia
5. All the old games I was fortune enough to play on a real Atari.

4.Beating the first castle in Super Mario World. I was so naive that I thought I had beat the game. I went on to ride many different colored Yoshis.

3. Lord, forgive me but I really enojy crashing planes into building in GTA San Andreas.

2. Buying that expensive ass house in Earthbound

original

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:whew: Where do I start...

5) Playing NBA2k13 on Xbox 360 in a best of 7 series for $300 against my boy E. I was the Knicks and he was the Heat. I was up 2 games to none. He won the next won. Game 4 came through and I smashed him. However, before we played game 5, he warned me, don't let me win this game. We toughed it out...the nikka won. Now, I had only 1 game to win, and he still needed 2, however, he's good & I needed to go in for the kill in game six. I LOST.

That brings me to my 5th most memorable gaming experience. The game was in the Garden, which he plays will against me in. I was down by 20 points w/ 1 minute left in the third quarter(We were playing 8 minute quarters.) I ALMOST gave up, but I knew $300 was on the line. Melo & Chris Copeland went ham. I brought the game back within 2 with the last possession. 5 seconds left on the clock. Passed it to Melo at the top of the 3 point line, jabbed stepped but didn't want to go into overtime so instead of driving, I went for the 3...and made it. shyt was beautifu..

4) I considered myself the Martin Luther King Jr. of Call of Duty 4 & Modern Warfare 2. Anytime racists would come into the lobby on Xbox live, I wouldn't stoop to their level by calling them racist names. I would antagonize them by playing the intellectual route before the game starts and then me and my dudes would turn it up...After smashing them game after game...they'd feel so stupid. Then I'd usually say something like..."Come on KKK, yall are supposed to win against a bunch of porch monkeys as yall call it. Yall lettign the white race down!"

3) Watching that coming out of the water scene in Metal Gear Solid on PS1 after ripping open the box to play. :ohlawd:

2) Being on the phone w/ my boy Jamel while playing through Zelda 64 in Freshman year of High School after we got home. nikkas would just be quiet and playing the game trying to beat it and explore everything before the other person. We both made it to the end to fight gandolf at the same time...I actually beat the game before him however, my game froze right before Link put Gandolf in a bodybag by piercing his skull with the Master Sword.

1) ANY....SINGLE....MOMENT....IN....GOLDENEYE with my nikkas. (Play YG - MY nikkas) :lawd:

So many more though...

Sorry....

STORMING THE BEACHES OF NORMANDY IN CALL OF DUTY 2 THOUGH?!?!? My God...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Realizing that I was in control of the player in bioshock. I was sitting in that water in awe for a couple minutes before I realized I could move.

Still racing against smoth3d's drivatar to this day :wow:

Realizing that I could ride in the back of the warthog and let the A.I drive me around in halo

Needing to use the other controller to defeat psyco mantis

Killing multiple titans with a nuclear eject then landing on and killing another titan before touching the ground.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll come up with 5 later, but the last one I had was easily the top. BOTW and the Switch actually got me to love games again :mjcry: I thought I was growing out of it until that release day. First time you look out over Hyrule after the resurrection :wow: has to be a landmark moment in games