Your Top 10 Games This Gen

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Different strokes for different folks :yeshrug:

9/10 by everyone :mjgrin:

Did numbers on the board :mjgrin:

The movement/controls were sluggish as fukk, but the story, characters, map and detail were all A1 imo

It’s definitely a great game and I enjoyed playing it but I feel you it didn’t resonate the same with me:yeshrug:
I really resent how much the game punishes me for going even slightly off the prescribed path in the game. The world is beautiful and stuff, but if you so much as gallop in the wrong direction during a mission it immediately fails the mission and makes you restart from a checkpoint. I also don’t like how empty the world is, and the fact that you have to gallop for an eternity from checkpoint to checkpoint. Also, I earned a lot of money from my missions but there’s absolutely zero shyt to spend it on, as most of the stuff besides camp upgrades can be gotten for free by looting people you kill. Idk, man, shyt don’t hit with the same intensity as the first one did.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 Smash Wii U
2. Donkey Country Tropical Freeze
3. Smash Ultimate
4. Mario 3D World
5. Cold Steel 3
6. YS VIII

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I really resent how much the game punishes me for going even slightly off the prescribed path in the game. The world is beautiful and stuff, but if you so much as gallop in the wrong direction during a mission it immediately fails the mission and makes you restart from a checkpoint. I also don’t like how empty the world is, and the fact that you have to gallop for an eternity from checkpoint to checkpoint. Also, I earned a lot of money from my missions but there’s absolutely zero shyt to spend it on, as most of the stuff besides camp upgrades can be gotten for free by looting people you kill. Idk, man, shyt don’t hit with the same intensity as the first one did.

It's better than the first one, they cut out an additional 10+ hours of non main story mission content, and you'll never play a game with Better horse mechanics than RDR2

Just saying