your local staples is giving away free wireless logitech keyboards,mouse,webcams

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Here is their twitter account:

Staples US (Staples) on Twitter

Be sure to mention that it's unacceptable for people like Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago to bully customers.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Ryan Tokarz probably fukked your shorty and you are pretty upset about that :mindblown:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Ryan Tokarz probably fukked your shorty and you are pretty upset about that :mindblown:
No. I'm pretty sure that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago is a homosexual. I could have sworn he was wearing concealer and eyeliner.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
No. I'm pretty sure that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago is a homosexual. I could have sworn he was wearing concealer and eyeliner.

you making this whole thread about this dude :what:

seriously, you need to chill out.

don't be surprised when his lawyer files suit and courts contact thecoli to get your ip address

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
you making this whole thread about this dude :what:

seriously, you need to chill out.

don't be surprised when his lawyer files suit and courts contact thecoli to get your ip address
What lawyer? For what reason? I don't know what you are talking about. But, what I do know is that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago definitely violated Staples policy as evidenced by other consumers that had their offers honored. Not only that, but he told several lies. He even hid product. I had to pull a report on him from another location to get him to come clean. I'm sure that Staples Corporate doesn't want people like him as the face for their company. Dishonesty ought not to go far in business.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
I could be wrong about that. But, what I know is that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago definitely violated Staples policy as evidenced by other consumers that had their offers honored. Not only that, but he told several lies. He even hid product. I'm sure that Staples Corporate doesn't want people like him as the face for their company.

yeah but you writing that online defamation stuff, posting the address and making up false claims about his sexual orientation. that aint right.

he might never see the thread but someone he knows might and tell him about what you're writing.

(im just the threadstarter, i aint involved in this mess)

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
yeah but you writing that defamation stuff, posting the address and making up false stuff about his sexual orientation. that aint right
Uh, no. I said that I'm pretty sure that Ryan Tokarz is gay as evidenced by his mannerisms and his appearance. I'm not certain if he engages in homosexual acts or not, as I'm not privy to his personal life, but he looks and behaves like a lot of the homosexuals that I've interacted with in the past. But when you asserted that you thought that he said that he got on "my girl" I gave you a reason why that probably isn't the case, as far as I could tell at least. So what if Ryan Tokarz is gay or not. I don't care.

I'm displeased with the fact that on Thursday, July 26, 2012, Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago was being patently dishonest and violating the Staples policy. Not only that but he was hiding product, which he acknowledged he was hiding after I showed him an inventory report. On top of that, he was behaving hostile toward me to the point where I had to say "Get away from me, [Ryan Tokarz], you are making me uncomfortable." I don't know about you, but I don't expect that sort of treatment when I go to Staples. This is unacceptable business practices as far as I'm concerned and yeah, I'm sure that Staples Corporate doesn't want a guy like this as a face of their organization.

Now if Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago doesn't like the fact that I'm not being quiet about this, then he shouldn't have behaved like that in the first place and he should have honored the Staples policy. The fact that other people in this thread and all over the internet are reporting no such treatment like this should suggest that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago is not behaving in line with the rest of his organization.

Staples corporate needs to know this about Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago. I hope they take action. If not, then this report stands as a testament to the kind of person that Ryan Tokarz is. Maybe next time he will think twice about lying and being deceptive just to save a few dollars.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They're going to be killing this shyt ASAP. Those nerds on slickdeals prolly gonna make Staples mad as hell with this shyt.

:russ:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Uh, no. I said that I'm pretty sure that Ryan Tokarz is gay as evidenced by his mannerisms and his appearance. I'm not certain if he engages in homosexual acts or not, as I'm not privy to his personal life, but he looks and behaves like a lot of the homosexuals that I've interacted with in the past. But when you asserted that you thought that he said that he got on "my girl" I gave you a reason why that probably isn't the case, as far as I could tell at least. So what if Ryan Tokarz is gay or not. I don't care.

I'm displeased with the fact that on Thursday, July 26, 2012, Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago was being patently dishonest and violating the Staples policy. Not only that but he was hiding product, which he acknowledged he was hiding after I showed him an inventory report. On top of that, he was behaving hostile toward me to the point where I had to say "Get away from me, [Ryan Tokarz], you are making me uncomfortable." I don't know about you, but I don't expect that sort of treatment when I go to Staples. This is unacceptable business practices as far as I'm concerned and yeah, I'm sure that Staples Corporate doesn't want a guy like this as a face of their organization.

Now if Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago doesn't like the fact that I'm not being quiet about this, then he shouldn't have behaved like that in the first place and he should have honored the Staples policy. The fact that other people in this thread and all over the internet are reporting no such treatment like this should suggest that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago is not behaving in line with the rest of his organization.

Staples corporate needs to know this about Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago. I hope they take action. If not, then this report stands as a testament to the kind of person that Ryan Tokarz is. Maybe next time he will think twice about lying and being deceptive just to save a few dollars.

So just so we're clear...his name is Ryan Tokarz....right?

:youngsabo:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

You've made it to the top of page 4 for just his name. Congratulations. You're going up need some links to this thread from somewhere else to break the top two most likely.

This is a total throwback to this xkcd thread.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You've made it to the top of page 4 for just his name. Congratulations. You're going up need some links to this thread from somewhere else to break the top two most likely.

This is a total throwback to this xkcd thread.
Link this thread everywhere.

People ought to know about this dishonest creep, Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago. That way, Staples Corporate catches wind of the type of people they have working for them.

If people can post the link to this thread on Twitter that would be great. What I wan is Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago to be an example of so that any other manager thinking that they can pull this nonsense off will think twice.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I just checked the address on google maps, and I don't know if it's still accurate.

1130 South Canal Street Staples...

is that between the Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins and a Chase Bank?

:ohhh:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Thursday at 9 pm, before store closing, I called to check to seeif they had the K400 keyboard, and they said yes. Friday at about 1 pm I go over there ready to go to work and they said they don't have it, but several folks had come in asking about it. :what:
Regardless I got a $32 wireless mouse for $5 :jawalrus:...I forgot I could throw in a small item and be able to use the $5 coupon. I might just go over there and grab another one...

Thanks OP.... :myman:

Edit: The_Nigerian how do you find what they have in supply like that??
Edit 2: I just called them again....and asked for it. The guy was like it is in our mid stock, which is why it is not on display.....:win:.................So if your store says they don't have it, ask them to check the midstock....cause like I said Thursday "we have it", Friday "we don't have it", Satuday "we do have it".........triple check...